Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon AH-D7000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon AH-D7000 - Page 374

post #5596 of 7156

huh?.........

 

......I was just asking if they fit or not...........

post #5597 of 7156

ofc they won't fit! blink.gif

post #5598 of 7156

just asking

post #5599 of 7156
This thread went to **** as soon as pimp showed up. Good job vomiting all over the page.
post #5600 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

This thread went to **** as soon as pimp showed up. Good job vomiting all over the page.

Pretty much. Also the 007 pads would never work with the denons unless you zombified them with the denon cup frame or something. They are about the same size though.

post #5601 of 7156

The lawton pads are also slightly cheaper.  

post #5602 of 7156
post #5603 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-h-e-p-i-m-p View Post

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

I prefer to link to the original.

post #5604 of 7156

Hey guys and girls!

 

I'm brand new to head-fi. Other than my love for my music and a love for it sounding great, i knew very little before i stumbled onto this site looking for a new set of headphones. I still know very little but after lurking around for a while i decided on the D7000. Ordered them last night so should get my hands on them sometime next week. I've been drooling over them for so long now it feels really good to have finally bought them.

 

Counting down the days!!

post #5605 of 7156

beerchug.gif

 

They're great. Enjoy!

post #5606 of 7156

My earpad modifications were promising enough (but not completely enjoyable from a comfort and elevated treble perspective) that I decided to undertake the Lawton Audio Mod.

 

I contacted Mark and shipped my D7000's to him yesterday. I should have them back in a couple of weeks.

post #5607 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmfish View Post

My earpad modifications were promising enough (but not completely enjoyable from a comfort and elevated treble perspective) that I decided to undertake the Lawton Audio Mod.

 

I contacted Mark and shipped my D7000's to him yesterday. I should have them back in a couple of weeks.


Very interested to read your impressions when you get them back. What exactly you chose to be done, there are a lot of choices?

post #5608 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by liqwidlord View Post

Hey guys and girls!

 

I'm brand new to head-fi. Other than my love for my music and a love for it sounding great, i knew very little before i stumbled onto this site looking for a new set of headphones. I still know very little but after lurking around for a while i decided on the D7000. Ordered them last night so should get my hands on them sometime next week. I've been drooling over them for so long now it feels really good to have finally bought them.

 

Counting down the days!!


Congratulations on a great choice. I own two pair, just because I'm such a fanboy and can't imagine living without them. I hope I don't meet my life expectancy of 80, cuz I'm only 30, lol.

post #5609 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by olegausany View Post


Very interested to read your impressions when you get them back. What exactly you chose to be done, there are a lot of choices?

 

Level 1 Mod (damping and earpads). I personally do not imbibe in cable or wood kool aid. wink.gif

post #5610 of 7156
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmfish View Post

 

Level 1 Mod (damping and earpads). I personally do not imbibe in cable or wood kool aid. wink.gif

The reason for the custom wood cups is to increase the volume of air behind the driver, don't think I'd call that kool aid, at least without seeing measurements or having heard them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon AH-D7000