Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon AH-D7000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Denon AH-D7000 - Page 8

post #106 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam View Post
you're really hung up on your power cord aren't you...
Be a skeptic... until you hear with your own ears what one will do for your audio gear.
post #107 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPodPJ View Post
Be a skeptic... until you hear with your own ears what one will do for your audio gear.
damn right ill be a skeptic. for person with 20 pounds headphones, i dont see the need for a power cord . talk to me in 20 years time, when i become a true audiophile. then ill tell you what the difference is.
post #108 of 7196
Here is a link to an audio shop in Japan. It lists them at a bit over $1100 US and arrival date sometime in September.
post #109 of 7196
Yeah, I'm getting these. It'll be them vs. the Edition 9, and the loser goes!
post #110 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by steaxauce View Post
Yeah, I'm getting these. It'll be them vs. the Edition 9, and the loser goes!
you lucky b*****d
post #111 of 7196
yV¤•iz2008”N09ŒŽ’†{”­”„—\’è
¡Œ`Ž®Fƒ_ƒCƒiƒ~ƒbƒNŒ^
!!!!!
post #112 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man View Post
you lucky b*****d
Heh. I'm going to wait until about January to order, to give prices some time to drop, for user opinions to get out there, and for markl to come up with something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverrain View Post
yV¤•iz2008”N09ŒŽ’†{”*”„—\’è
¡Œ`Ž®Fƒ_ƒCƒiƒ~ƒbƒNŒ^
!!!!!
Say what?
post #113 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by steaxauce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverrain
yV¤•iz2008”N09ŒŽ’†{”*”„—\’è
¡Œ`Ž®Fƒ_ƒCƒiƒ~ƒbƒNŒ^
!!!!!
Say what?
He meant to say *^$*&%@*@#$!!!!
post #114 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu Sensei View Post
Here is a link to an audio shop in Japan. It lists them at a bit over $1100 US and arrival date sometime in September.
Seems like that Denon also has noise-canceling headphones coming up.
AH-NS732...should sound pretty interesting but the price looks like $350+?
post #115 of 7196
I stopped into an audio store here and brought up the D7000's. The clerk seemed to know all about it. He said they would be available in September and would be expensive.

Looking forward to giving them a try.
post #116 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu Sensei View Post
I stopped into an audio store here and brought up the D7000's. The clerk seemed to know all about it. He said they would be available in September and would be expensive.

Looking forward to giving them a try.
hmm sounds fishy. in my experience every single clerk, and often the manager is completely oblivious to anything and everything. What is this magical place you speak of in which people actually do their job?
post #117 of 7196
Japan
post #118 of 7196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo View Post
Japan
Lol, damn japanese get all the latest technology, and now good salesmen. hmph
post #119 of 7196
good one Doc Houser!
post #120 of 7196
Two months ago i was planing to get the d2000 cos d5000 was a little expensive and fortunately i didn't. Now i got a new job, and these seems to be a perfect way to spend half paycheck for. Now if only Denon would make a c751 successor(still in my opinion best universal iem for trance and nu metal) i'm deffinitly canceling my trip to amsterdam in november
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Denon AH-D7000