I got one too:) The sound is nicely balanced and warm, but it just doesn't have the detail I like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jays "a-jays three" or klipsch "x1" or soundmagic "pl30" or... Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap IEM for Folk/Rock & Classical Last post on 8/7/10 at 8:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your most used IEM and why? Last post on 9/12/10 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Soundmagic PL30 from ebay. OPINIONS! ADVICE! Anything! Last post on 10/8/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #227 of 2327/22/11 at 6:39am
Hello guys, my first post here!
Bought two SoundMAGIC pl 30 on ebay. There was said that item location is UK but came from China. Came in before unseen box, without hard case, cable winder and no manual. Pics below. Could they be fake?post #228 of 2327/22/11 at 7:21amQuote:
Welcome to HF. Those are the new packaging SoundMAGIC is using now, so they are definitely genuine.post #229 of 2327/22/11 at 10:09ampost #230 of 2327/22/11 at 11:15amQuote:
From what I heard, the bass knob's change is small, but detectable with good ears. Also, congrats on your purchase, I wouldn't really worry about fakes of these, the aren't popular enough to be faked.post #231 of 2327/22/11 at 4:58pm
And they are already dirt cheap in price.
No more hard case? =\
Sure a suitable hard case can be had off of the bay for <$2, but I liked that they already included one. Nice-looking, too.post #232 of 2327/26/11 at 3:25am
How does the PL30 stands up to the comparable Xears Bullet XB120PRO for a natural sound stage? The XB120PRO got more points in the review.
How about the Brainwavz/ViSang?
How about the E30? Does it worth the extra money? Where can you buy it now?
And the PL50 is better or not finally? Some say yes some say no!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 7 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 25 seconds ago
- › good sounding Spotify device without breaking the bank 33 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 35 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › "Punchy" (not bassy) over ear heaphones 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by jasonwdonnelly
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear