I got one too:) The sound is nicely balanced and warm, but it just doesn't have the detail I like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jays "a-jays three" or klipsch "x1" or soundmagic "pl30" or... Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap IEM for Folk/Rock & Classical Last post on 8/7/10 at 8:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your most used IEM and why? Last post on 9/12/10 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Soundmagic PL30 from ebay. OPINIONS! ADVICE! Anything! Last post on 10/8/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello guys, my first post here!
Bought two SoundMAGIC pl 30 on ebay. There was said that item location is UK but came from China. Came in before unseen box, without hard case, cable winder and no manual. Pics below. Could they be fake?
Welcome to HF. Those are the new packaging SoundMAGIC is using now, so they are definitely genuine.
From what I heard, the bass knob's change is small, but detectable with good ears. Also, congrats on your purchase, I wouldn't really worry about fakes of these, the aren't popular enough to be faked.
And they are already dirt cheap in price.
No more hard case? =\
Sure a suitable hard case can be had off of the bay for <$2, but I liked that they already included one. Nice-looking, too.
How does the PL30 stands up to the comparable Xears Bullet XB120PRO for a natural sound stage? The XB120PRO got more points in the review.
How about the Brainwavz/ViSang?
How about the E30? Does it worth the extra money? Where can you buy it now?
And the PL50 is better or not finally? Some say yes some say no!
- SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Does scratches on a CD effect sound quality besides skipping? 6 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 6 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2