I got one too:) The sound is nicely balanced and warm, but it just doesn't have the detail I like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jays "a-jays three" or klipsch "x1" or soundmagic "pl30" or... Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap IEM for Folk/Rock & Classical Last post on 8/7/10 at 8:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Your most used IEM and why? Last post on 9/12/10 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Soundmagic PL30 from ebay. OPINIONS! ADVICE! Anything! Last post on 10/8/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones - Page 16
Hello guys, my first post here!
Bought two SoundMAGIC pl 30 on ebay. There was said that item location is UK but came from China. Came in before unseen box, without hard case, cable winder and no manual. Pics below. Could they be fake?
Welcome to HF. Those are the new packaging SoundMAGIC is using now, so they are definitely genuine.
From what I heard, the bass knob's change is small, but detectable with good ears. Also, congrats on your purchase, I wouldn't really worry about fakes of these, the aren't popular enough to be faked.
And they are already dirt cheap in price.
No more hard case? =\
Sure a suitable hard case can be had off of the bay for <$2, but I liked that they already included one. Nice-looking, too.
How does the PL30 stands up to the comparable Xears Bullet XB120PRO for a natural sound stage? The XB120PRO got more points in the review.
How about the Brainwavz/ViSang?
How about the E30? Does it worth the extra money? Where can you buy it now?
And the PL50 is better or not finally? Some say yes some say no!
- SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)