It is definitely wired correctly, just a bad connection at some point. I am going to redo the whole thing probably tomorrow, with a little more thought put into the placement of parts and a better grounding system. I just got a little fidgety once I got all the inputs, outputs, and tube sockets placed into my box and started soldering. It resulted in a cluster****, and you can't really tell what is going on at all. It is aggravating, both channels are wired exactly the same as far as I can tell, and only one is working, and that one is very quiet.
On a side note, my landlord was in the apartment to spray for bugs, and asked me if I was making bombs.