- 208 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDarkvoice 337tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMusical Fidelity V-CAN Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Hi-Fi/AV use Last post on 10/4/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Older amps with modern headphones. Does the 1/8 impedance rule still apply ? Last post on 7/8/12 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-3 single-ended vs balanced Last post on 6/20/12 at 5:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for great EDM cans with detail and soundstage for $500 Last post on 6/13/12 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone help Last post on 6/13/12 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Good Tube Amp for Denon D2000/D5000? - Page 7post #91 of 935/10/09 at 5:40pmI've listened ATH 7000 ON MY YAMAMOTO HA-02 ,just 2 weeks ago ( now it's sold) and a results were awesome .Give a try to yammy ,you won't be disappointed .
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 938/9/11 at 11:33pm
I realize this thread has been dead for a while, but can anyone comment on the Little Dot Mk1+ Hybrid amp for use with some D5000? I'm really keen to get in to tubes/tube rolling, and im pretty interested in Little Dot because I live in Beijing (no shipping costs and it should take about 1 day to arrive).
I was pretty set on a MkIII but have decided against doing so since they don't seem to suit my cans.post #93 of 938/10/11 at 12:21am
I'm kinda interested as well. There's a lot of talk about hybrids or ss amps, but so far I found the thick mids and reduced treble of the mallards on my Little Dot MK2 a pretty good sound for my D2000s.
- Good Tube Amp for Denon D2000/D5000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 12 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › What company has the sound signature I'm looking for? 5 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob