- 240 Posts. Joined 3/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDarkvoice 337tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMusical Fidelity V-CAN Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 8/10/11
- productMusical Fidelity X-Can v3tagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Hi-Fi/AV use Last post on 10/4/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Older amps with modern headphones. Does the 1/8 impedance rule still apply ? Last post on 7/8/12 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-3 single-ended vs balanced Last post on 6/20/12 at 5:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for great EDM cans with detail and soundstage for $500 Last post on 6/13/12 at 6:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone help Last post on 6/13/12 at 4:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Hello Fellow Headfiers, I own this DAC for atleast 7 months now and so I thought I would make a review cuz I'm planning to sell this :) (which I'll tell you why at the end of this review). I...
Good Tube Amp for Denon D2000/D5000? - Page 7post #91 of 935/10/09 at 5:40pmI've listened ATH 7000 ON MY YAMAMOTO HA-02 ,just 2 weeks ago ( now it's sold) and a results were awesome .Give a try to yammy ,you won't be disappointed .
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 938/9/11 at 11:33pm
I realize this thread has been dead for a while, but can anyone comment on the Little Dot Mk1+ Hybrid amp for use with some D5000? I'm really keen to get in to tubes/tube rolling, and im pretty interested in Little Dot because I live in Beijing (no shipping costs and it should take about 1 day to arrive).
I was pretty set on a MkIII but have decided against doing so since they don't seem to suit my cans.post #93 of 938/10/11 at 12:21am
I'm kinda interested as well. There's a lot of talk about hybrids or ss amps, but so far I found the thick mids and reduced treble of the mallards on my Little Dot MK2 a pretty good sound for my D2000s.
- Good Tube Amp for Denon D2000/D5000?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 26 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 41 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 53 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › BNIB HD650, Schiit Asgard, Emerald Physics Dac1 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...