Thanks guess your both right. I just need someone to express my feelings!
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice: silicone custom IEM? Last post on 10/21/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Full size vs iem vs custom Last post on 8/24/13 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CIEM Recommendations? Last post on 10/16/12 at 5:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
BACKGROUND I enjoyed my Superlux HD-330 for several months. I always had a closed pair, an open pair, and earbuds at any given situation to cover all my needs – isolated listening, awareness of...
Every now and then I get a pleasant surprise in the form of an email inquiring about my interest in reviewing a product. And this was most certainly the case with Unique Innovation...
[FYI] Basic Guide to In-Ear-Canalphones (rev.4) - Page 9post #121 of 1294/18/11 at 11:50am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 1296/4/11 at 12:17ampost #123 of 1297/9/11 at 8:45pmThread Starterpost #124 of 1298/8/11 at 12:47pm
Anyone tested this kind of eartips? They seem interesting and have prospectives for a tight seal but maybe cause fatigue.post #125 of 1298/8/11 at 7:16pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Angelopsaro
Anyone tested this kind of eartips? They seem interesting and have prospectives for a tight seal but maybe cause fatigue.
Look interesting. I won't mind trying a pair but the international shipping is a bit expensive.post #126 of 1298/18/11 at 1:55pm
Clieos considering your experience with iems, can you comment on the fact that every single iem i tried i lose seal after a while. Now i use my GR07 and although they are the most comfortable iems i have had so far due to the adjustable nozzle and shallow fit i think, after an hour or less i lose seal using the sony hybrids fakes i got with my brainwavz M1.
Do you think fomies would help?
Edited by Angelopsaro - 8/18/11 at 1:56pmpost #127 of 1298/18/11 at 6:46pmThread Starterpost #128 of 1298/19/11 at 9:30amQuote:
You are right. i will also give another chance to the stock tips since they are longer than hybrids and i havent given them enough time yet.
Edited by Angelopsaro - 8/19/11 at 9:33amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Basic Guide to In-Ear-Canalphones (rev.4)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 48 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Corrupt a wish 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear