I'm going to order my new components but I need your expert agreement : Can you confirm everything's ok, especially values of different components (as i'm a bit confused with some of them)
- output caps : 2x MUNDORF Silver / Gold / Oil 2.2uf 1000V
- 1 Mundorf Silver / Gold / Oil 0,22uF 1200V
- shinkoh tantalum : 4 x 100R 1W + 2 x 390R 1W
- 470 uf cap : Elna silmic II RFS 35V
- Elna Silmic capacitors : 4 x ELNA Silmic II 2200uf 25V + 1 x Elna Silmic II 1000uf 35v
- 6 x AUDIENCE AuriCap (0,1uf 400v)
I'm especially not sure of the voltage of the mundorf caps as one website says 1000V and another one says 1200V (?...). The 4 x 2200uf Elna Silmic Caps are 25V only as 35V are discontinued, is it important ?
I'm also going to buy Russian silver micas but I don't find them for the moment.
- 2 x Russian Silver Mica (0,01 uf) on C12
- 3 x Russian silver mica 0.1uf
Does it make sense for you ?
Edited by mako44 - 1/24/12 at 7:34am