or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple.FI 10 pro IEM $279.99
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears Triple.FI 10 pro IEM $279.99

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Back at ecost: Headphones - Triple.fi 10 Proâ„¢ Earphones - Blue (Ultimate Ears) - eCOST.com - electronics, computers, laptops, mp3 players
Add to the cart to see the discounted price. BTW, EarphoneSolutions.com turned out to be a better price match than SoundEarphones.com

Update:
xaipemw said in http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/now...9/index14.html

I just talked to Adam Grede, who is one of the lead sales guys at Full Compass. He's also a recording engineer, musician, great guy, and gearslutz member. I talked to him today about telling you guys about the deal. I'm not going to quote an exact dollar amount, but you can get the Triple.Fi's for considerably under $300 if you call him directly--not online.

Adam Grede @ Full Compass:
1-800-356-5844 ext. 1386

Tell him Martin sent ya, and he'll hook you guys up.
Something has gone wrong!

Please try again!

Something has gone wrong! Please refresh the page or try again later.

Tech support has been notified of the problem.

Error: 503 Service Unavailable

post #2 of 11
1st post? lol, promotion to site?

anyways, this is good for people who didnt catch deal last time!
post #3 of 11
nice lol. just bought livewires but if I had known before, I would be on these

good deal
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluzion View Post
nice lol. just bought livewires but if I had known before, I would be on these

good deal
just do ur normal thing, cancel them.
post #5 of 11
EarphoneSolutions.com offers Price Match too?
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSi View Post
just do ur normal thing, cancel them.
how did I know you would be in this thread to annoy me... uggg
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluzion View Post
how did I know you would be in this thread to annoy me... uggg
lol, annoy you? im just giving you advice, like last time, how i told you to get livewires instead.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSi View Post
lol, annoy you? im just giving you advice, like last time, how i told you to get livewires instead.
it wasn't your suggestion to get the livewires that ultimately made me get them. Is it bad to say that I have trouble deciding spending $200 - 300? when I have a minimum wage paying job? I want to make a good choice.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluzion View Post
it wasn't your suggestion to get the livewires that ultimately made me get them. Is it bad to say that I have trouble deciding spending $200 - 300? when I have a minimum wage paying job? I want to make a good choice.
i didnt say my suggestion ultimately made you decide to get them, but i did point out a suggestion which you DID do. so basically, im just giving you a suggestion NOW, but doesnt mean that you are to follow it.
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
bump so new people see this before promotion expires
post #11 of 11
May be people have to pay extra for warranty. They do it on Etymotic buds
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple.FI 10 pro IEM $279.99