Good enough for me. Thanks for the info !
Related Forum Threads
- Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide Last post on Today at 7:03 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot Mk111 DOA Last post on 10/27/10 at 7:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little dot mk3 noise with dac Last post on 11/6/11 at 9:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
- Headphone Impedance
Review of the Little-Dot MKIII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp - Page 35
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have a DT990 Pro/250 ohm headphone. I'm very much interested in Littele Dot MK3, but I have some concerns:
1.I listen to a lot of rock and metal, and am wondering whether a tube amp is the best way to go or and ss amp such as matrix m-stage could be better.
2. also I like deep impactful bass, so how is the bass of this amp compared to other similiarly priced ss amps(such as m-stage)?
3. how is the synergy of these amps with dt990? a comparison with a similiarly priced ss amp could be very useful.
I would like to note that for a long time I'm not going to change the tubes....
- Review of the Little-Dot MKIII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Neutral, balanced, detailed, airy, comfortable, well-built”“One of the best treble performing headphones, extremely comfortable, very well build”
- Pros:“Powerful and affordable”“Powerful, clean output with slight warmth, small footprint, value for money, drives most headphones, nice connectability with E7”
- › New to Classical Music - advice? 1 minute ago
- › Surprise TDK MT-300: $4.97 of AWESOME... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › LA Head-Fiers: MAY 31-June 2 Headphonium Event @ THE Show Newport... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Amp Considerations for SRH440 and possibly ATHM50 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Review & Appreciation: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 7 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe