I just ordered this cable as I really would like full iPhone controls on my cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 593post #8881 of 95954/7/14 at 5:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 95954/7/14 at 8:35ampost #8883 of 95954/9/14 at 9:33pmpost #8884 of 95954/9/14 at 11:33pmpost #8885 of 95954/10/14 at 12:28am
yes, there'a small ~1mm hole behind the controller to pickup the voice.post #8886 of 95954/12/14 at 6:06pmpost #8887 of 95954/19/14 at 6:02ampost #8888 of 95954/19/14 at 7:57amQuote:
Here you go....
Not a bad dealpost #8889 of 95954/19/14 at 2:07pmpost #8890 of 95954/20/14 at 8:15ampost #8891 of 95954/20/14 at 3:35pmpost #8892 of 95954/21/14 at 7:31am
Just ordered this cable:
The mic/remote cable mentioned earlier is only compatible with iPhone, and the cord is pretty wimpy with equally unimpressive strain reliefs. Also the mic was pretty awful. Hoping this one is better; should be, for double the price...post #8893 of 95954/28/14 at 9:34pm
Hey guys, just made an account to come here and thank you all! I have been using the TF 10's for a few years, bought the FiiO RC-UE1 replacement cable for it a while ago and more recently the RC-UE2 while I was in HK (UE1 was a bit too unwieldy for me), all in an effort to improve the quality/comfort. Then I stumbled across this "flip mod" mentioned in this thread and after trying it just now I wonder why I had not tried something so simple in the first place! With the UE2 cable, the fit is awesome for my ears at least (with TX-500 comply foam tips). Recently got my Sony NWZ-ZX1, paired with the TF 10's the combo is a treat!post #8894 of 95954/29/14 at 6:32ampost #8895 of 95954/29/14 at 6:36am
I got a new cable also, its my favorite so far, also my most expensive.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 14 seconds ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products 3 minutes ago
- › WA22 let's roll some tubes (Done Mod, Burnning-in) 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-100R 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear