I just ordered this cable as I really would like full iPhone controls on my cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 593post #8881 of 95644/7/14 at 5:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8882 of 95644/7/14 at 8:35ampost #8883 of 95644/9/14 at 9:33pmpost #8884 of 95644/9/14 at 11:33pmpost #8885 of 95644/10/14 at 12:28am
yes, there'a small ~1mm hole behind the controller to pickup the voice.post #8886 of 95644/12/14 at 6:06pmpost #8887 of 95644/19/14 at 6:02ampost #8888 of 95644/19/14 at 7:57amQuote:
Here you go....
Not a bad dealpost #8889 of 95644/19/14 at 2:07pmpost #8890 of 95644/20/14 at 8:15ampost #8891 of 95644/20/14 at 3:35pmpost #8892 of 95644/21/14 at 7:31am
Just ordered this cable:
The mic/remote cable mentioned earlier is only compatible with iPhone, and the cord is pretty wimpy with equally unimpressive strain reliefs. Also the mic was pretty awful. Hoping this one is better; should be, for double the price...post #8893 of 95644/28/14 at 9:34pm
Hey guys, just made an account to come here and thank you all! I have been using the TF 10's for a few years, bought the FiiO RC-UE1 replacement cable for it a while ago and more recently the RC-UE2 while I was in HK (UE1 was a bit too unwieldy for me), all in an effort to improve the quality/comfort. Then I stumbled across this "flip mod" mentioned in this thread and after trying it just now I wonder why I had not tried something so simple in the first place! With the UE2 cable, the fit is awesome for my ears at least (with TX-500 comply foam tips). Recently got my Sony NWZ-ZX1, paired with the TF 10's the combo is a treat!post #8894 of 95644/29/14 at 6:32ampost #8895 of 95644/29/14 at 6:36am
I got a new cable also, its my favorite so far, also my most expensive.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 minutes ago
- › DT250 STRAIGHT cable replacement mystery. Possible solution? 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Help figuring out the bass in headphones, and what headphone to... 6 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear