Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is from earphonia.com Re-posted on headfi to share to impressions http://earphonia.com/earphone-cables/effect-audio-iem-cable-thor-silver-ii-lightning-strikes As a lot of...
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 582post #8716 of 95611/27/14 at 6:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 95611/27/14 at 8:20pmI think if UE would've added another stock cable just like they include with UE900.....most of the cable replacements happens to TF10 atleast 6 months to 1 year cycle than any other brands/models like westone for eg: IMO. Nice cable and pictures. TY H20!!!post #8718 of 95611/27/14 at 10:22pm
I got dark lord cables from sunricky a little over a year ago and they died today in the left side. Anyone know if he will offer any kind of warranty/repair/replacement after a bit over a year, or should I not even bother?post #8719 of 95611/27/14 at 10:49pmpost #8720 of 95611/27/14 at 11:20pmQuote:
Just got a reply from him, he was willing to repair for free as long as i covered postage!
Great guy!post #8721 of 95611/27/14 at 11:38pmQuote:
Lucky you! Post the ebay link (easy to find cable model with seller info in one place) as it might be useful for some in the future when they lurk this page.post #8722 of 95611/28/14 at 3:34ampost #8723 of 95611/28/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
I just got the $17 Sunricky cables in the mail today. It took exactly 2 weeks from order date to arrive (to NY). Pretty damn fast seeing as how it's only $1 shipping (he changed it to $3 shipping) and it's being shipped from Hong Kong. Also comes with tracking info.
The cable is surprisingly thin, lightweight, and low profile, but it looks to be well-made. They are relatively tangle-free and I hear no microphonics. Fits the TF10 shell perfectly.
Compared to stock TF10 cables, they're MUCH MORE comfortable. The ear hooks are very soft, thin, and form-fitting; so it easily fit around my ears, unlike the stock cables. I can finally get a proper seal now, without having to go custom mold.
The angular jack is a little strange, as it's the first cable / IEM I've ever owned with this style of 3.5mm jack. The strain relief is a bit flexible so it looks like it'll provide enough leeway when being bent in the pocket. The red thing at the end of the jack has a metallic shine to it. Not exactly sure what it's made out of though.
I can't compare this cable to the Dark Lord version that has the much bigger 3.5mm jack and is 2x more expensive because I don't own the Dark Lord version. However, it looks almost identical to it judging from the pictures. If you need a good, cheap cable for the TF10, I'd go with these $17 ones 100%. Very pleased with this purchase so far...
Edited by Click - 1/28/14 at 7:09pmpost #8724 of 95611/28/14 at 11:25pmpost #8725 of 95611/29/14 at 9:51am
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.post #8726 of 95611/29/14 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by red71rum
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/29/14 at 10:43ampost #8727 of 95611/29/14 at 2:45pm
How is that cable with phone cases? I don't have a terribly big opening on my phone case (Note 3 in a Spigen TPU case) and my biggest concern is that fit. Worst case is I might be able to shave it a bit to have it fit.post #8728 of 95611/29/14 at 2:56pmQuote:
Fits my Incipio DualPro case for LG G2 just fine. Not sure about your case though.post #8729 of 95611/29/14 at 3:16pmpost #8730 of 95611/29/14 at 8:42pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Headset requires a digital output optical, will an SPDIF also do... 22 seconds ago
- › HiFiMan HE-500 50 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Cypherus Audio Xduoo X3 Copper 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear