Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 582post #8716 of 96141/27/14 at 6:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8717 of 96141/27/14 at 8:20pmI think if UE would've added another stock cable just like they include with UE900.....most of the cable replacements happens to TF10 atleast 6 months to 1 year cycle than any other brands/models like westone for eg: IMO. Nice cable and pictures. TY H20!!!post #8718 of 96141/27/14 at 10:22pm
I got dark lord cables from sunricky a little over a year ago and they died today in the left side. Anyone know if he will offer any kind of warranty/repair/replacement after a bit over a year, or should I not even bother?post #8719 of 96141/27/14 at 10:49pmpost #8720 of 96141/27/14 at 11:20pmQuote:
Just got a reply from him, he was willing to repair for free as long as i covered postage!
Great guy!post #8721 of 96141/27/14 at 11:38pmQuote:
Lucky you! Post the ebay link (easy to find cable model with seller info in one place) as it might be useful for some in the future when they lurk this page.post #8722 of 96141/28/14 at 3:34ampost #8723 of 96141/28/14 at 6:58pmQuote:
I just got the $17 Sunricky cables in the mail today. It took exactly 2 weeks from order date to arrive (to NY). Pretty damn fast seeing as how it's only $1 shipping (he changed it to $3 shipping) and it's being shipped from Hong Kong. Also comes with tracking info.
The cable is surprisingly thin, lightweight, and low profile, but it looks to be well-made. They are relatively tangle-free and I hear no microphonics. Fits the TF10 shell perfectly.
Compared to stock TF10 cables, they're MUCH MORE comfortable. The ear hooks are very soft, thin, and form-fitting; so it easily fit around my ears, unlike the stock cables. I can finally get a proper seal now, without having to go custom mold.
The angular jack is a little strange, as it's the first cable / IEM I've ever owned with this style of 3.5mm jack. The strain relief is a bit flexible so it looks like it'll provide enough leeway when being bent in the pocket. The red thing at the end of the jack has a metallic shine to it. Not exactly sure what it's made out of though.
I can't compare this cable to the Dark Lord version that has the much bigger 3.5mm jack and is 2x more expensive because I don't own the Dark Lord version. However, it looks almost identical to it judging from the pictures. If you need a good, cheap cable for the TF10, I'd go with these $17 ones 100%. Very pleased with this purchase so far...
Edited by Click - 1/28/14 at 7:09pmpost #8724 of 96141/28/14 at 11:25pmpost #8725 of 96141/29/14 at 9:51am
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.post #8726 of 96141/29/14 at 10:40amQuote:Originally Posted by red71rum
The link is here:
I ordered one myself because I cannot stand the original cables.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/29/14 at 10:43ampost #8727 of 96141/29/14 at 2:45pm
How is that cable with phone cases? I don't have a terribly big opening on my phone case (Note 3 in a Spigen TPU case) and my biggest concern is that fit. Worst case is I might be able to shave it a bit to have it fit.post #8728 of 96141/29/14 at 2:56pmQuote:
Fits my Incipio DualPro case for LG G2 just fine. Not sure about your case though.post #8729 of 96141/29/14 at 3:16pmpost #8730 of 96141/29/14 at 8:42pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 19 seconds ago
- › IC/WTT: two Furutech 1/4" TRS 51 seconds ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Q3 iPhone/iPad/iPod/PC USB DAC, APT-X bluetooth, a new design. 1 minute ago
- › The stacking kit for the X5 3rd gen is coming, do you like it in... 2 minutes ago
- › Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet Hybrid Headphone Amplifier... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › TFZ King IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear