For anyone searching for replacement cables for TF10 - check out http://www.plussoundaudio.com/iemcables.html
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Preamble Whilst I have been an audio enthusiast for many years now, I must admit I have never really been all that interested in using any kind of esoteric cables with my systems. I have always...
Preamble: It is finally happening – Brainwavz Audio is making in-ears with Balanced Armature drivers again. After they were introduced to the public few months ago, the two single-BA...
The Lyra, released back in 2014-15 was refreshed along with Campfire Audio's dynamic and hybrid lineup as the Lyra II, and is a personal single dynamic driver favourite. We would like to thank...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 559
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8372 of 958710/31/13 at 8:14pmpost #8373 of 958711/1/13 at 6:39ampost #8374 of 958711/1/13 at 6:55am
or just http://www.plussoundaudio.com/ and try navigating around.
aweful site, like its incomplete.post #8375 of 958711/1/13 at 8:36ampost #8376 of 958711/1/13 at 10:07ampost #8377 of 958711/1/13 at 10:17am
So I picked up a TF10 recently. It was being sold at a good price so I couldn't resist -_- I owned them a few years ago and ended up selling it but I'll see how that turns out this time.post #8378 of 958711/1/13 at 10:33amQuote:
yeah maybe unscheduled weekend maintenance partly.....it was accessible 14hr ago. but still business as usual though as ordering page alive and kicking. :Dpost #8379 of 958711/1/13 at 10:40amQuote:
seems like you sold your first pair for sound and fit is not an issue for you as you opted tf10 for the second time now. just a blind guess.post #8380 of 958711/1/13 at 11:23ampost #8381 of 958711/1/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
Yes, we are. Are you viewing this mobile?post #8382 of 958711/1/13 at 6:52pm
well I ended up buying a FiiO RC-UE2 cable and the sound is great but I have trouble getting a good fit around my ear with it.
are these durable at all? I allready went through 2 stock cables and I'm tired of buying cables.
edit: also do anyone knows where I can buy sony hybrids for cheap shipped to Canada?post #8383 of 958711/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #8384 of 958711/2/13 at 3:08amQuote:
It has been well covered on here and a lot of us already use it... but to all forum newcomers- Have you tried the so called 'flip flop' mod?
It often offers a better seal, much increased comfort and a deeper insertion which in turn improves the sound for a lot of users.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Good first CIEM? 14 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 25 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 31 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 46 seconds ago
- › Please help me 48 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 by NCSUZoSo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by FortisFlyer75
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear