For anyone searching for replacement cables for TF10 - check out http://www.plussoundaudio.com/iemcables.html
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
I bought these over a year ago as an upgrade to the generation 3 of the Piston earphones. I've been a user since generation 2 and I've loved the line up ever since. This simply feels like another...
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 559
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8372 of 956510/31/13 at 8:14pmpost #8373 of 956511/1/13 at 6:39ampost #8374 of 956511/1/13 at 6:55am
or just http://www.plussoundaudio.com/ and try navigating around.
aweful site, like its incomplete.post #8375 of 956511/1/13 at 8:36ampost #8376 of 956511/1/13 at 10:07ampost #8377 of 956511/1/13 at 10:17am
So I picked up a TF10 recently. It was being sold at a good price so I couldn't resist -_- I owned them a few years ago and ended up selling it but I'll see how that turns out this time.post #8378 of 956511/1/13 at 10:33amQuote:
yeah maybe unscheduled weekend maintenance partly.....it was accessible 14hr ago. but still business as usual though as ordering page alive and kicking. :Dpost #8379 of 956511/1/13 at 10:40amQuote:
seems like you sold your first pair for sound and fit is not an issue for you as you opted tf10 for the second time now. just a blind guess.post #8380 of 956511/1/13 at 11:23ampost #8381 of 956511/1/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
Yes, we are. Are you viewing this mobile?post #8382 of 956511/1/13 at 6:52pm
well I ended up buying a FiiO RC-UE2 cable and the sound is great but I have trouble getting a good fit around my ear with it.
are these durable at all? I allready went through 2 stock cables and I'm tired of buying cables.
edit: also do anyone knows where I can buy sony hybrids for cheap shipped to Canada?post #8383 of 956511/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #8384 of 956511/2/13 at 3:08amQuote:
It has been well covered on here and a lot of us already use it... but to all forum newcomers- Have you tried the so called 'flip flop' mod?
It often offers a better seal, much increased comfort and a deeper insertion which in turn improves the sound for a lot of users.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 43 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The first person to listen to the HD 598 CS Closed Back 3 minutes ago
- › Input Sensitivity - I need understanding / Clarification 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs... 4 minutes ago
- › Input Sensitivity - I need understanding / Clarification 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear