or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread - Page 343

post #5131 of 9564

Are there any companies out there that have access to the drivers used in the TF10 that can service these things as time goes on? I know there are some custom remolders that will add drivers, I've just not heard if they're the same model.

post #5132 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2ehan View Post

 

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but in the event it did occur, it'd just give you an excuse to reshell them into custom monitors. wink.gif



Lol was just thinking the same thing when reading most of the discontinued post, im sure im not the only one who would be livid if something happened to my TF10's and they wanted to send me UE700's, for all they know everyone payed $400 for them but they want to replace them with a $140 model...very bad customer service in that case

 

But as asked earlier, i enjoy the TF10 sound but notice Inearz has the option to replace the mid driver and add drivers? does the mid replacement make a difference?

 

and on a custom line is there a reason Fisher audio for reshell its roughly $90 and inearz for the same its $167? am I missing something?

post #5133 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallypig31 View Post


and on a custom line is there a reason Fisher audio for reshell its roughly $90 and inearz for the same its $167? am I missing something?


What do you mean?  Fisher = InEarz = $90.  Unless you're talking about Unique Melody

 

post #5134 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ori88 View Post


What do you mean?  Fisher = InEarz = $90.  Unless you're talking about Unique Melody

 



Hes saying Fisher Audio charges $90.00 for the reshell. InEarz charges $167.00 for their reshell of the TF10.

post #5135 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post



Hes saying Fisher Audio charges $90.00 for the reshell. InEarz charges $167.00 for their reshell of the TF10.



That's my point.  Fisher and InEarz is the same company, they charge $90.  I just got mine reshelled from them.

see this thread - http://www.head-fi.org/t/464570/inearz-fisher-hearing-custom-remold-owners-thread


Edited by ori88 - 12/17/11 at 3:24pm
post #5136 of 9564

got my jaben es8 cables today, 1000x times better than stock.  I couldn't justify dropping $100+ for new cables right now, so for under 50 bucks these are great!

post #5137 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium View Post

You mean they don't fit your ears or you can't get them on the nozzle?
 



 


Can't get the Sonys to fit over the nozzle.
Edited by olear - 12/17/11 at 4:56pm
post #5138 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by olear View Post


Can't get the Sonys to fit over the nozzle.


 

The Sony Hybrids will fit.  They're snug but they do.

post #5139 of 9564

Which eartips are the best for the TF10s? Out of those which came with the TF10, I get the best fit/comfort with the medium ones, but I feel a slight pain after using them for a long amount of time. The comfort is OK, but they can definitely be more comfy with different tips. 

 

I'm looking for something cheap which ships to Canada. I might try the sony hybrids.

post #5140 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poak View Post

Which eartips are the best for the TF10s? Out of those which came with the TF10, I get the best fit/comfort with the medium ones, but I feel a slight pain after using them for a long amount of time. The comfort is OK, but they can definitely be more comfy with different tips. 

 

I'm looking for something cheap which ships to Canada. I might try the sony hybrids.



Hybrids are really popular, me (and a bunch of others) really liked the Monster Gel tips. I personally didn't really like the Sony's at all, but I seem to be in the minority on that. Guessing Sony might be better for you as there is less pressure though.

post #5141 of 9564

Sony Hybrids are good if you can keep them from wiggling out, I had the best success with Olives and Complys...

post #5142 of 9564

Alright I'll probably get the sony hybrids, do they change the sound signature? 

post #5143 of 9564

Try flipping the tips inside-out first, that helps.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olear View Post


Can't get the Sonys to fit over the nozzle.


 

post #5144 of 9564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium View Post

Try flipping the tips inside-out first, that helps.
 



 


Thanks, will give it a try.


 

 

post #5145 of 9564

Best tips are reshells biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread