I just ordered this cable as I really would like full iPhone controls on my cable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 593
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes, there'a small ~1mm hole behind the controller to pickup the voice.
Here you go....
Not a bad deal
Just ordered this cable:
The mic/remote cable mentioned earlier is only compatible with iPhone, and the cord is pretty wimpy with equally unimpressive strain reliefs. Also the mic was pretty awful. Hoping this one is better; should be, for double the price...
Hey guys, just made an account to come here and thank you all! I have been using the TF 10's for a few years, bought the FiiO RC-UE1 replacement cable for it a while ago and more recently the RC-UE2 while I was in HK (UE1 was a bit too unwieldy for me), all in an effort to improve the quality/comfort. Then I stumbled across this "flip mod" mentioned in this thread and after trying it just now I wonder why I had not tried something so simple in the first place! With the UE2 cable, the fit is awesome for my ears at least (with TX-500 comply foam tips). Recently got my Sony NWZ-ZX1, paired with the TF 10's the combo is a treat!
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 27 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 50 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Review 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 2 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 2 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 3 minutes ago
- › [US] Sennheiser 600 (2 weeks use), please see time stamps. 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)