For anyone searching for replacement cables for TF10 - check out http://www.plussoundaudio.com/iemcables.html
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Tralucent Audio Reference 1 – With Comparisons I would first like to give a huge thanks to Head-Fi member, warrior1975 for loaning me his Ref. 1 and TWau cable for review. I was...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 559
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8372 of 907510/31/13 at 8:14pmpost #8373 of 907511/1/13 at 6:39ampost #8374 of 907511/1/13 at 6:55am
or just http://www.plussoundaudio.com/ and try navigating around.
aweful site, like its incomplete.post #8375 of 907511/1/13 at 8:36ampost #8376 of 907511/1/13 at 10:07ampost #8377 of 907511/1/13 at 10:17am
So I picked up a TF10 recently. It was being sold at a good price so I couldn't resist -_- I owned them a few years ago and ended up selling it but I'll see how that turns out this time.post #8378 of 907511/1/13 at 10:33amQuote:
yeah maybe unscheduled weekend maintenance partly.....it was accessible 14hr ago. but still business as usual though as ordering page alive and kicking. :Dpost #8379 of 907511/1/13 at 10:40amQuote:
seems like you sold your first pair for sound and fit is not an issue for you as you opted tf10 for the second time now. just a blind guess.post #8380 of 907511/1/13 at 11:23ampost #8381 of 907511/1/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
Yes, we are. Are you viewing this mobile?post #8382 of 907511/1/13 at 6:52pm
well I ended up buying a FiiO RC-UE2 cable and the sound is great but I have trouble getting a good fit around my ear with it.
are these durable at all? I allready went through 2 stock cables and I'm tired of buying cables.
edit: also do anyone knows where I can buy sony hybrids for cheap shipped to Canada?post #8383 of 907511/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #8384 of 907511/2/13 at 3:08amQuote:
It has been well covered on here and a lot of us already use it... but to all forum newcomers- Have you tried the so called 'flip flop' mod?
It often offers a better seal, much increased comfort and a deeper insertion which in turn improves the sound for a lot of users.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Unique Melody Miracle Universal Version 27 seconds ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › GAS? 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New sound card advice 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)