For anyone searching for replacement cables for TF10 - check out http://www.plussoundaudio.com/iemcables.html
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure E2c Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/27/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 4/15/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 4/13/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 9/13/12
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading from Shure 530s Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding some high-end iems to buy... Last post on 9/12/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs compared to Universals? Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 559
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8372 of 907310/31/13 at 8:14pmpost #8373 of 907311/1/13 at 6:39ampost #8374 of 907311/1/13 at 6:55am
or just http://www.plussoundaudio.com/ and try navigating around.
aweful site, like its incomplete.post #8375 of 907311/1/13 at 8:36ampost #8376 of 907311/1/13 at 10:07ampost #8377 of 907311/1/13 at 10:17am
So I picked up a TF10 recently. It was being sold at a good price so I couldn't resist -_- I owned them a few years ago and ended up selling it but I'll see how that turns out this time.post #8378 of 907311/1/13 at 10:33amQuote:
yeah maybe unscheduled weekend maintenance partly.....it was accessible 14hr ago. but still business as usual though as ordering page alive and kicking. :Dpost #8379 of 907311/1/13 at 10:40amQuote:
seems like you sold your first pair for sound and fit is not an issue for you as you opted tf10 for the second time now. just a blind guess.post #8380 of 907311/1/13 at 11:23ampost #8381 of 907311/1/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
Yes, we are. Are you viewing this mobile?post #8382 of 907311/1/13 at 6:52pm
well I ended up buying a FiiO RC-UE2 cable and the sound is great but I have trouble getting a good fit around my ear with it.
are these durable at all? I allready went through 2 stock cables and I'm tired of buying cables.
edit: also do anyone knows where I can buy sony hybrids for cheap shipped to Canada?post #8383 of 907311/1/13 at 6:53pmpost #8384 of 907311/2/13 at 3:08amQuote:
It has been well covered on here and a lot of us already use it... but to all forum newcomers- Have you tried the so called 'flip flop' mod?
It often offers a better seal, much increased comfort and a deeper insertion which in turn improves the sound for a lot of users.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Denon AH-D7100 16 seconds ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › How does pre-amp work? 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › RE-400 vs FAD Heaven 2 7 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)