Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 553

post #8281 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlonglor View Post

 

Both. :/


hmm......meantime I feel these are ok if don't want to wait for FiiO silver ones from mp4nation. mic built-in, like VI cables. juicy!

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Ears-UE-triplefi-10vi-cable-mic-control-talk-remote-5-pro-sf3-iphone-/200956924932?pt=US_MP3_Player_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2ec9f75404

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Ears-Replacement-Cable-w-Mic-UE-TripleFi-10vi-10-Pro-5-Pro-For-iPhone-/380553440494?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item589ac0acee

post #8282 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlonglor View Post

 

Both. :/


hmm......meantime I feel these are ok if don't want to wait for FiiO silver ones from mp4nation. mic built-in, like VI cables. juicy!

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Ears-UE-triplefi-10vi-cable-mic-control-talk-remote-5-pro-sf3-iphone-/200956924932?pt=US_MP3_Player_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2ec9f75404

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Ears-Replacement-Cable-w-Mic-UE-TripleFi-10vi-10-Pro-5-Pro-For-iPhone-/380553440494?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item589ac0acee

post #8283 of 9169

dont get this. I had tf 10vi. Glad I bought from Amazon. I had to replace this cable every 3 months. I got 4 broken lines sitting here. I requested a replacement 1 month ago, UE was out of it, they just send me another headset instead. 

post #8284 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlin0122 View Post

UE was out of it, they just send me another headset instead. 


u mean, UE had sent you fresh tf10 just for vi cable which was out of stock? Did they ask you to send ur old tf10 in return?

either way you got a new one! but if it was former,you were so lucky.

 

my stock cable is just fine even now, bought tf10 18months ago thru amazon. I thought some buyers complained of the cable because they got poor stock cable due to poor quality process that happens one in a ten thou.but your case, looks like it's different.

 

may be you use it more while commuting and just slide them in/out ur pocket very often? this obviously puncture the memory portion and also may damage the 3.5mm jack side, as they are prone to these bends,folds etc if they are abused more.

 

And some damage happens when we replace them(after listening) in a box other than the original tin box,while closing the lid if it's smaller than original.as they bumps out by nature while kept inside and closing the lid.

 

but imho, the stock cables are better than Klipsch S5i,MEElectronics M6,M9P,JLab J3,J5,J6,altec muzx 606 that I have. but soundMAGIC cables(PL13,PL21 etc) are far better than TF10.excellent build quality and strain relief.

post #8285 of 9169

Just got a new cable for these. Wow, dat detail. Gonna take some getting used to, definitely need comply tips. Gel ones are awful.

post #8286 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Just got a new cable for these. Wow, dat detail. Gonna take some getting used to, definitely need comply tips. Gel ones are awful.


which cable u ordered? u feel the new cable harsh on the highs compared to the old? as u insist on complys?


Edited by Shawn71 - 8/30/13 at 7:29am
post #8287 of 9169
One of the ones linked earlier like. Not for the highs. Can't stand those plastic tips
post #8288 of 9169
I finally solved all my fit problems. I've bought a pair of sony's hybrid tip and with theese my TF are now really confortable and easy to use.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8289 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Lune MK3 just came in the mail. Packaging and build quality has improved even more than when I got my Aretes. A few shots: [IMG]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/919517/width/400/height/800[/IMG][IMG]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/919516/width/400/height/800[/IMG]

Wow I want this...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8290 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkitchen View Post

I finally solved all my fit problems. I've bought a pair of sony's hybrid tip and with theese my TF are now really confortable and easy to use.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Could you link me to those Sony tips? :)

post #8291 of 9169
post #8292 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlonglor View Post
 

Ahh crap. Now it's out of stock. :/

 

Thanks for the comparison!

Back in Stock and available now......

post #8293 of 9169

Ordered. :D

post #8294 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlonglor View Post

Ordered. :D


Good, let us know how they work for you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8295 of 9169
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko93101 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkitchen View Post

I finally solved all my fit problems. I've bought a pair of sony's hybrid tip and with theese my TF are now really confortable and easy to use.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Could you link me to those Sony tips? :)


Theese one http://amazon.co.uk/dp/B0031TYWTW


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread