Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread - Page 521

post #7801 of 9045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker92 View Post

What the low frequency range means? They maybe do not have enough ''power''? European Mp3 player have the volume limitation. :(  They worth the price difference on the Shure SE315?

 

That sucks with the volume limitation... In the US it looks like the SE315 is more expensive than the TF10. I would get the TF10, because after listening to Shures flagship the 535, I'm not confidant Shure earphones can compete at their price points. (Their dynamics may be a different story though, and I haven't heard any of their dynamic earphones.)

post #7802 of 9045

TF10 will blow the SE315 away. The only thing that the SE315 has going for it over the TF10 is strong mids (but poor treble and bass), and a more comfortable fit especially for those with normal/small ears.

post #7803 of 9045
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenswall View Post

That sucks with the volume limitation... In the US it looks like the SE315 is more expensive than the TF10. I would get the TF10, because after listening to Shures flagship the 535, I'm not confidant Shure earphones can compete at their price points. (Their dynamics may be a different story though, and I haven't heard any of their dynamic earphones.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoflatlines View Post

TF10 will blow the SE315 away. The only thing that the SE315 has going for it over the TF10 is strong mids (but poor treble and bass), and a more comfortable fit especially for those with normal/small ears.

TF 10 imo obliterate most of Shure's offerings. The SE535 could be considered a peer. It features better build quality and Shure service has certainly proven to be better than Logitech's for the time being, but for pure sonic bliss, it's hard to beat the TF10's enjoyability and it'll probably continue to be that way until they're completely phased out.

I saw a Logitech/UE kiosk at the mall today, and it's criminal what Logitech has turned the brand into.
post #7804 of 9045

o.o Where was this kiosk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post



TF 10 imo obliterate most of Shure's offerings. The SE535 could be considered a peer. It features better build quality and Shure service has certainly proven to be better than Logitech's for the time being, but for pure sonic bliss, it's hard to beat the TF10's enjoyability and it'll probably continue to be that way until they're completely phased out.

I saw a Logitech/UE kiosk at the mall today, and it's criminal what Logitech has turned the brand into.
post #7805 of 9045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly87 View Post

o.o Where was this kiosk?

Valley Fair Mall, it's like 2 miles from my house. Are you local?
post #7806 of 9045

:/ I wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Himself View Post


Valley Fair Mall, it's like 2 miles from my house. Are you local?
post #7807 of 9045

Can anyone confirm if the Vi cable remote and mic work with Android phones?  I didn't see anything in a search and I'm considering making the switch for a bigger screen.

post #7808 of 9045

The button should work but if it isn't you can try 'JAYS Headset Control', or you simply cannot skip music/control volume etc. The mic works fine

post #7809 of 9045

It works with most music player apps on android 4.0 and above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosley01 View Post

Can anyone confirm if the Vi cable remote and mic work with Android phones?  I didn't see anything in a search and I'm considering making the switch for a bigger screen.

post #7810 of 9045

R: Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread

Having some fit issues I would change my tf10 with other IEM's. I'm looking at UE700 or X10i but I've never heard theese headphones.. what would you choose?

inviato dal mio astro-note 2
post #7811 of 9045
The TF10s seem a bit source finicky to me. As far as synergy goes. Anyone else think this? They sound awesome with my Clip+ and Ele DAC, but downright veiled at times out of my E7 and HM-101.

Only recently discovered their awesome pairing with the Clip. What took me so long?
post #7812 of 9045

I had great pairings with the TF10 and Cowon D2 and O2..wish I didn't sell those sometimes..

post #7813 of 9045

My stock cable broke after over a year of use.. I'm in the market for a new cable

 

anyone knows a good website to buy a new cable? Either a stock cable or a fairly priced custom cable. 

post #7814 of 9045

Just sold mine.. I'll take a look on the Shure Se 535 now. I've found them for 200 € used but in  mint conditions. 

post #7815 of 9045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkitchen View Post

Having some fit issues I would change my tf10 with other IEM's. I'm looking at UE700 or X10i but I've never heard theese headphones.. what would you choose?

inviato dal mio astro-note 2


Maybe reshell your tf10 into customs?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread