Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 20

post #286 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

then i'd give them a try.

do you know where can i get them, besides amazon? on ebay they're for ~$14 shipped, only 4 pairs. 



If you have a Big Lots store near you they have the Sony MDR-EX35 Boomin' Buds for dirt cheap. Those are supplied with the S, M, L tips so it's a good deal for $10....and I was actually surprised at how good the things sounded!!

 

 I got them soley for the tips so getting the iem's was a nice bonus especially since they fit nicely with the cord wrapped over the ear..

 

Usually only Large tips give me a nice seal but I can actually use the Medium size on a few of my sets so I'm real happy about this find.....I might even search a few of the stores that I don't normally visit to snatch up a few more pairs.


Edited by Assimilator702 - 12/19/11 at 10:29pm
post #287 of 383

The foam tip included with the cx 980 provides the best isolation but I dislike using foam tips because they degrade over time. Help me find silicone rubber double or triple flanged tips for my cx 980 that will fit. I have included pics of the stem for cx 980 to help in the search. If someone does find the correct size then I will go to that company website to order some. I don't have many headphone comparisons but it looks like the monster double flanged tips might work.

 

IMAG0013.jpgIMAG0012.jpg

post #288 of 383

Can anyone tell me what the length of the monster tri-flange tip and teh UE bi-flange tip are, in millimeters? Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the hole and the length of the tip for flanged monster tips below?

 

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-Double-Flange-Silicone/dp/B003TW926E


Edited by Usama - 1/5/12 at 12:25pm
post #289 of 383

clieos, will the Vsonic gr06 eartips fit the Crystal ?

post #290 of 383
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

clieos, will the Vsonic gr06 eartips fit the Crystal ?



GR06 comes with Sony Hybird clone so they should fit Crystal.

post #291 of 383

the only hybrid clone i've seen are the orange, green and blue size. never seen sooo many and even with foam.  do you know where to get all those ones?

post #292 of 383
Thread Starter 

You either get them from VSONIC (as clone) or from Sony (EX600 and up all comes with complete set of hybrid).

post #293 of 383

thanks

it could be a solution to my fit issues. that, or just i'll get some comply's

 

do you think they'll sound good with olives too?

post #294 of 383

You have some options there..

This seller sells 5 pairs of  them plus a pair of comply t500

Lend me your ears might be able to help you since they are close to vsonic and they could sell you a full set of 12 or so pairs.

Or if you manage to use this website which for me is like a bad joke you can buy straigt from China

 

I just got this error on taobao agent..

 

Quote:

Search data connnect error happened on your search for 遵守小贴士 ,

Please Reload or Refresh this page 1-3 times , it will be ok soon

 

lol so business proper.. If we dont answer the phone, call again later.. or if we dont deliver the product within the shipping time we stated wait a bit more..


Edited by Angelopsaro - 1/25/12 at 8:31pm
post #295 of 383
Thread Starter 

It is Chinese New Year right now so everyone is off in China. Don't try to buy anything from China for these two weeks as it is almost certain that no one will be on the other end of the internet tube.

post #296 of 383

any idea what tips would be best for my GR07? :D
i can't stand the sibilance with the stock tips.

post #297 of 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelopsaro View Post

You have some options there..

This seller sells 5 pairs of  them plus a pair of comply t500

Lend me your ears might be able to help you since they are close to vsonic and they could sell you a full set of 12 or so pairs.

Or if you manage to use this website which for me is like a bad joke you can buy straigt from China

 

I just got this error on taobao agent..

 

Quote:

Search data connnect error happened on your search for 遵守小贴士 ,

Please Reload or Refresh this page 1-3 times , it will be ok soon

 

lol so business proper.. If we dont answer the phone, call again later.. or if we dont deliver the product within the shipping time we stated wait a bit more..


thanks a lot for that info!

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post

It is Chinese New Year right now so everyone is off in China. Don't try to buy anything from China for these two weeks as it is almost certain that no one will be on the other end of the internet tube.


i'll take that in count, thank you

 

post #298 of 383

@clieos

 

will the olives fit the a151 and the B2? and how will they sound?

thank you

 

post #299 of 383
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

@clieos

 

will the olives fit the a151 and the B2? and how will they sound?

thank you

 


You can push olive on them, just need a bit of force. I don't recommend olive on A151 as it will overtame the treble.
post #300 of 383

will it also lower the harshness  of the b2? i heard some complaints of too much sibilance

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)