PL50's foam is between small and mid sized olive. I reckon mid sized will do.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 11/1/14 at 12:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 19post #271 of 38411/14/11 at 9:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 38411/14/11 at 9:20ampost #273 of 38411/14/11 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #274 of 38411/14/11 at 11:06ampost #275 of 38411/19/11 at 12:17pm
sorry if this has already been asked.
is there a diffrence btwn the real sony EX10A (hybrids) and the clone (sold in by 'lostearbuds' in ebay) ?
do the real ones have a better grip , more sticky?
and what are the sizes on the 4-pack of the originals ? same as the clones?
Edited by kanuka - 11/19/11 at 12:18pmpost #276 of 38411/19/11 at 4:51pmThread Starter
Miss the question before, though I don't really know the answer actually.Quote:
By sound, they are very similar. By fit, the clone is stiffer and not as comfortable as the real deal. The size of the original are listed on the first post.post #277 of 38411/20/11 at 1:00pmpost #278 of 38411/20/11 at 6:00pmThread Starterpost #279 of 38411/23/11 at 8:43ampost #280 of 38411/23/11 at 10:20amThread Starter
Beside trying to get used to it, I am really not sure what else can you do.post #281 of 38411/24/11 at 12:47pmpost #282 of 38412/19/11 at 5:19am
Considering the fact that i use jays foam tips for 1 hour and they are almost perfect with GR07 how would you describe my potential experience with the comply ts-series? :D Are they a lot bigger that the jays? The jays are perfect size but if they were bigger i am afraid the foam will be squeezed a lot and might cause discomfort or affect the sound more.
Jays IMO affect the sound but not too bad. The bass is a bit more tight and prominant but the other frequencies are not affected. I feel that soundstage changed as well but not in a bad way. Just a bit different now.post #283 of 38412/19/11 at 6:16amThread StarterTs isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.post #284 of 38412/19/11 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
Ts isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.
Wow you think so? So i should stick with the jays then or wait for a promotion from comply since $25 is a big investment. I should be happy with Jays for quite a long time. 5 pairs. Maybe until summer. Thx!post #285 of 38412/19/11 at 10:16pm
Does anyone know if the Shure Olive tip is similar to the JVC Marshmallows?
They have a similar look in pictures but I know they're different than the Comply T-100 that were supplied with my Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 4Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 28 seconds ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 38 seconds ago
- › Most Comfortable Headphones under $500? 53 seconds ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › akg k240 vs hd515 vs takstar pro 80 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3