PL50's foam is between small and mid sized olive. I reckon mid sized will do.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 8/17/14 at 1:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 19post #271 of 38311/14/11 at 9:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 38311/14/11 at 9:20ampost #273 of 38311/14/11 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #274 of 38311/14/11 at 11:06ampost #275 of 38311/19/11 at 12:17pm
sorry if this has already been asked.
is there a diffrence btwn the real sony EX10A (hybrids) and the clone (sold in by 'lostearbuds' in ebay) ?
do the real ones have a better grip , more sticky?
and what are the sizes on the 4-pack of the originals ? same as the clones?
Edited by kanuka - 11/19/11 at 12:18pmpost #276 of 38311/19/11 at 4:51pmThread Starter
Miss the question before, though I don't really know the answer actually.Quote:
By sound, they are very similar. By fit, the clone is stiffer and not as comfortable as the real deal. The size of the original are listed on the first post.post #277 of 38311/20/11 at 1:00pmpost #278 of 38311/20/11 at 6:00pmThread Starterpost #279 of 38311/23/11 at 8:43ampost #280 of 38311/23/11 at 10:20amThread Starter
Beside trying to get used to it, I am really not sure what else can you do.post #281 of 38311/24/11 at 12:47pmpost #282 of 38312/19/11 at 5:19am
Considering the fact that i use jays foam tips for 1 hour and they are almost perfect with GR07 how would you describe my potential experience with the comply ts-series? :D Are they a lot bigger that the jays? The jays are perfect size but if they were bigger i am afraid the foam will be squeezed a lot and might cause discomfort or affect the sound more.
Jays IMO affect the sound but not too bad. The bass is a bit more tight and prominant but the other frequencies are not affected. I feel that soundstage changed as well but not in a bad way. Just a bit different now.post #283 of 38312/19/11 at 6:16amThread StarterTs isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.post #284 of 38312/19/11 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
Ts isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.
Wow you think so? So i should stick with the jays then or wait for a promotion from comply since $25 is a big investment. I should be happy with Jays for quite a long time. 5 pairs. Maybe until summer. Thx!post #285 of 38312/19/11 at 10:16pm
Does anyone know if the Shure Olive tip is similar to the JVC Marshmallows?
They have a similar look in pictures but I know they're different than the Comply T-100 that were supplied with my Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 4Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 38 seconds ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 38 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 47 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Highend Headphones Showroom Launch Party (UK) September 27th! 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones, not bright or fatiguing 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)