PL50's foam is between small and mid sized olive. I reckon mid sized will do.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 19post #271 of 39511/14/11 at 9:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 39511/14/11 at 9:20ampost #273 of 39511/14/11 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #274 of 39511/14/11 at 11:06ampost #275 of 39511/19/11 at 12:17pm
sorry if this has already been asked.
is there a diffrence btwn the real sony EX10A (hybrids) and the clone (sold in by 'lostearbuds' in ebay) ?
do the real ones have a better grip , more sticky?
and what are the sizes on the 4-pack of the originals ? same as the clones?
Edited by kanuka - 11/19/11 at 12:18pmpost #276 of 39511/19/11 at 4:51pmThread Starter
Miss the question before, though I don't really know the answer actually.Quote:
By sound, they are very similar. By fit, the clone is stiffer and not as comfortable as the real deal. The size of the original are listed on the first post.post #277 of 39511/20/11 at 1:00pmpost #278 of 39511/20/11 at 6:00pmThread Starterpost #279 of 39511/23/11 at 8:43ampost #280 of 39511/23/11 at 10:20amThread Starter
Beside trying to get used to it, I am really not sure what else can you do.post #281 of 39511/24/11 at 12:47pmpost #282 of 39512/19/11 at 5:19am
Considering the fact that i use jays foam tips for 1 hour and they are almost perfect with GR07 how would you describe my potential experience with the comply ts-series? :D Are they a lot bigger that the jays? The jays are perfect size but if they were bigger i am afraid the foam will be squeezed a lot and might cause discomfort or affect the sound more.
Jays IMO affect the sound but not too bad. The bass is a bit more tight and prominant but the other frequencies are not affected. I feel that soundstage changed as well but not in a bad way. Just a bit different now.post #283 of 39512/19/11 at 6:16amThread StarterTs isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.post #284 of 39512/19/11 at 6:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ClieOS
Ts isn't a lot bigger than JAYS foam. Because of its (Ts) shape, there is less material both on the front and back of the eartips so that main area that provides the seal is right in the middle. That makes it more comfortable than regular Comply and has less effect on SQ. Still, it sounds warmer than JAYS and a smaller soundstage.
Wow you think so? So i should stick with the jays then or wait for a promotion from comply since $25 is a big investment. I should be happy with Jays for quite a long time. 5 pairs. Maybe until summer. Thx!post #285 of 39512/19/11 at 10:16pm
Does anyone know if the Shure Olive tip is similar to the JVC Marshmallows?
They have a similar look in pictures but I know they're different than the Comply T-100 that were supplied with my Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 4Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 12 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 13 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 54 seconds ago
- › The DIY'rs Cookbook 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › Good DAP for SONY EX1000 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear