Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pm
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 26 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 47 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 53 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2