Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 6/27/15 at 3:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed to keep it for 1 week for evaluation purpose free of charge. I am in no way affiliated to Fidue ...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pm
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Custom one pro or m50x 1 second ago
- › JDS Labs Element 1 second ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 28 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 54 seconds ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a new pair of headphones for my dads birthday, Price:... 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › please help me decide buy an earphone 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)