Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 12/2/13 at 6:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Please make sure to click that Like button at the bottom of the page, also drop a comment and feel free to ask questions if you have them! AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15post #211 of 3838/10/11 at 11:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 3838/10/11 at 11:55pm
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pmpost #213 of 3838/18/11 at 10:33pmpost #214 of 3838/18/11 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.post #215 of 3838/18/11 at 10:48pm
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?post #216 of 3838/18/11 at 10:52pmpost #217 of 3838/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #218 of 3838/19/11 at 1:26amThread StarterQuote:
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.post #219 of 3838/19/11 at 12:06pmpost #220 of 3838/19/11 at 6:51pmThread StarterQuote:
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.post #221 of 3838/31/11 at 11:52pmpost #222 of 3839/1/11 at 1:16amThread StarterQuote:
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.post #223 of 3839/1/11 at 1:29ampost #224 of 3839/13/11 at 12:40pm
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
thankspost #225 of 3839/13/11 at 12:51pmQuote:
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 30 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › M50s overrated? 3 minutes ago
- › protection for my futur dx50 4 minutes ago
- › PS Audio's new DAC - NuWave 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Which new Headphones? 8 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 8 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe