Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 2/27/17 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15post #211 of 3998/10/11 at 11:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 3998/10/11 at 11:55pm
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pmpost #213 of 3998/18/11 at 10:33pmpost #214 of 3998/18/11 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.post #215 of 3998/18/11 at 10:48pm
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?post #216 of 3998/18/11 at 10:52pmpost #217 of 3998/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #218 of 3998/19/11 at 1:26amThread StarterQuote:
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.post #219 of 3998/19/11 at 12:06pmpost #220 of 3998/19/11 at 6:51pmThread StarterQuote:
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.post #221 of 3998/31/11 at 11:52pmpost #222 of 3999/1/11 at 1:16amThread StarterQuote:
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.post #223 of 3999/1/11 at 1:29ampost #224 of 3999/13/11 at 12:40pm
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
thankspost #225 of 3999/13/11 at 12:51pmQuote:
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 【LOVE~SPEELL】=91-9958802839 loVe pRobLEm sOluTion bABa ji cape town 1 second ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 33 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 52 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 2 minutes ago
- › Love SpeLL caster=91-9958802839 loVe pRobLEm sOluTion bABa ji England 2 minutes ago
- › Studio Monitor Control Recommendation 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction, Advices and Help 3 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Audio GD NFB-29 or C-2 11th Anniversary 3 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear