Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 7/18/14 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pm
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Merlin Appreciation Thread (All review and impression... 34 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Comparison / Review : Beyerdynamic’s Siblings – The Classic DT880... 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "Colouration" of a DAP's sound - How does it work? 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)