Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 4/15/14 at 12:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15post #211 of 3838/10/11 at 11:42pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #212 of 3838/10/11 at 11:55pm
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pmpost #213 of 3838/18/11 at 10:33pmpost #214 of 3838/18/11 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.post #215 of 3838/18/11 at 10:48pm
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?post #216 of 3838/18/11 at 10:52pmpost #217 of 3838/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #218 of 3838/19/11 at 1:26amThread StarterQuote:
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.post #219 of 3838/19/11 at 12:06pmpost #220 of 3838/19/11 at 6:51pmThread StarterQuote:
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.post #221 of 3838/31/11 at 11:52pmpost #222 of 3839/1/11 at 1:16amThread StarterQuote:
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.post #223 of 3839/1/11 at 1:29ampost #224 of 3839/13/11 at 12:40pm
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
thankspost #225 of 3839/13/11 at 12:51pmQuote:
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › The SkeletonDAC 18 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Comparisons: 15 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 30 seconds ago
- › Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22? 44 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 3 minutes ago
- › SRH1540 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude