Seems like mid side is your best bet.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stylish Earphone that goes with white ipad Last post on 4/5/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some suggestions on IEMs at or near $100 without heavy bass Last post on 4/5/11 at 2:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Shure SE215 - First Impressions Last post on 5/16/13 at 5:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best travel eartips for UM2? Last post on 2/25/11 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can't get a good seal with the Mc5, any tips suggestions? Last post on 6/23/11 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
[FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011) - Page 15post #211 of 3688/10/11 at 11:42pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #212 of 3688/10/11 at 11:55pm
thanks. i'd try to get a single pair
also, should i consider the meelec m11 eartips' kit for the RE0 too?
Edited by kanuka - 8/14/11 at 2:49pmpost #213 of 3688/18/11 at 10:33pmpost #214 of 3688/18/11 at 10:43pmThread StarterQuote:
Ety or Westone tri-flanges are definitely too small for any of the Turbine, You can force them in (which won't be easy) but it probably won't sound good anyway. MEElectronics sells tri-flanges that fit Turbine, but it is mostly the same as the stock version.post #215 of 3688/18/11 at 10:48pm
Is the meelec tri flange same material as the meelec bi flange?post #216 of 3688/18/11 at 10:52pmpost #217 of 3688/18/11 at 11:12pmpost #218 of 3688/19/11 at 1:26amThread StarterQuote:
Get the one for M6 or M9. Basically all the tri-flanges in MEElec website should be the same. They only have one kind of tri-flanges.post #219 of 3688/19/11 at 12:06pmpost #220 of 3688/19/11 at 6:51pmThread StarterQuote:
The large version should be the one you need. But just in case. you should write to MEElec to confirm.post #221 of 3688/31/11 at 11:52pmpost #222 of 3689/1/11 at 1:16amThread StarterQuote:
Haven't tried that myself but I don't see why not. You can probably force it on even without decoring the foam tips. To decore, always start from the bottom (the side facing away you ear canal) and use your finger tips to slowly scrape away the foam around inner tube. You can also use a shape knife or razor to do it.post #223 of 3689/1/11 at 1:29ampost #224 of 3689/13/11 at 12:40pm
i got some comply foam tips. i think the t400. large size if i'm not wrong.
but i guess i'm not using them correctly. i get no isolation. am i missing something? is there a right way to put them?
thankspost #225 of 3689/13/11 at 12:51pmQuote:
you need to pinch/push them until they're on compressed state, then quickly insert it to your ear before the foam expand again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [FYI] Various IEM's tips pictorial comparison (updated Sept 29th, 2011)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › New Audeze LCD3 6 seconds ago
- › Advice requested: looking to purchase headphones up £250 (around $370) 25 seconds ago
- › The noob asks - do you have to run in headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven... 2 minutes ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 4 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe