- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/30/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST TIPS FOR JVC FX500 ? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 12/29/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 11/8/16 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones - Page 73
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1082 of 10866/15/12 at 9:23amThread Starterpost #1083 of 10862/17/13 at 3:48pm
Very interesting observation. I have the fx 1000 and I find it similar to fostex t50 rp which also I adore. These are my favourites now. I would love to hear if there are any one else comparing these babies to full size cans?
Also, how about Fx700 compared to full sized cans?post #1084 of 10862/17/13 at 3:54pmpost #1085 of 10862/17/13 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cybernaut
Just wanted to add that I've been using these for almost two years now and they've been the best personal audio I've ever had. I got rid of everything else I have including over the ear headphones as a result. The bass can be overwhelming at times with a good fit, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Accurate? probably not. Reminiscent of live concerts and such? Hell yes.
I've been kind of curious if anything better is out - I'm sure many would say the 700's fit the bill - but what else?
I totally agree :) Same thoughts here. I am now trying to get rid of my other iems...I am totally smitten by how much enjoyable fx 1000 can be just with sansa clip.
ps: Sorry did not know how to post with quotes earlier..post #1086 of 10862/17/13 at 4:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Inks
Don't understand how these can reportedly be called harsh (batch difference again?). My pair is revealing, but never to a point where it blatantly accentuates sibilance or harsh frequencies. These are actually very revealing though, lower bitrate or poorly mastered songs will show their flaws very easily with these.
Anyway, been comparing these back to back with the EX600 and while they both sound very different, they're very close in technical proficiency. Amazing how JVC managed so much with a 8.5mm driver.
Also, these are hands down the best I've heard with brass instruments, even more so than the FX700s. Strings on par with the 700s with a slightly different flavor that's more in the analytical side.
These are never harsh for me. I like these so much now, I am wondering if it is worth upgrading to Fx 700 or even the 800s now?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Addicted to sound, Vali 1, vs asgard 1, vs vali 2 for HE400i's 56 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 1 minute ago
- › 64 Audio A18 Tzar (TM) Impressions Thread (Impressions, Reviews,... 2 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Ares 2+ Westone MMCX to 4.4mm Sony UPDATE: It is... 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear