- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/30/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST TIPS FOR JVC FX500 ? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 12/29/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 11/8/16 at 1:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones - Page 69post #1021 of 10867/6/10 at 6:08am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1022 of 10867/6/10 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by bobjohns
Victor fx 500 cable made in china?
fake or not?
I think it is pretty obvious yours are fake :(
Where you bought them from? eBay?
post #1023 of 10867/6/10 at 2:49pm
Fake. For sure. And I believe they are not made in China. It should say made in Japan. The real FX-500 and FX-700 are beauties. The wood looks impeccable. You won't find cracks between the plastic and wooden part. They fit seamlessly.post #1024 of 10867/6/10 at 3:14pmpost #1025 of 10867/7/10 at 12:59am
^^No, it is not from ebay. I bought these headphones from the person I know. Are you sure they are fake?
They are of high-quality assembling, the sound is not bad, there is bass. What somewhat worries me is that I don't have the headphones case and it is written on the box: 'Made in Japan', but on the cable written 'China'. http://i49.tinypic.com/2iqcwf6.jpg
Can someone who has the same headphones put here cable photo. As I understand it should be written 'Japan' on it?post #1026 of 10867/7/10 at 1:16am
Yes, it should be written as Japan there. Look at the wood, you really need to see real FX series to know how pretty it is. Yours look shoddy. And one more thing, the FX-500 on the cable should not be bright at all. It should be a darker silver. Read this if you still don't trust me:post #1027 of 10867/18/10 at 9:55ampost #1028 of 10867/18/10 at 11:22amQuote:
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1029 of 10867/27/10 at 6:53am
I was about to buy from seyo-shop when I saw something Russian on their website. Not meaning to be racist but I have trouble trusting anything in the internet in Russian. Is there really Russian on that website or has my internet connection/browser been compromised?Quote:Originally Posted by koonhua90
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1030 of 10867/27/10 at 7:15am
You mean on the language selection part, top right-ish? That's probably just there so that Russian people know how to switch languages. If you switch the language to Russian, you'll see "Select language" in English. It's same for most multilingual websites.
Edited by Ypoknons - 7/27/10 at 7:16ampost #1031 of 10867/27/10 at 8:14amQuote:
The shop is based in Osaka, Japan, I think. I bought my fx-700 from the shop, after seeing Shigzeo's recommendation on touchmyapps.com.post #1032 of 10867/27/10 at 9:56ampost #1033 of 10862/24/11 at 5:36pm
I just got my FX500 from Seyo -- very quick from Japan to NZ. However, I have a question.
Straight out of the box, with decored olives, I'm noticing the bass, yes, but also some harshness on the trebles, with distortion at the top. (It's worse with the stock tips, and with the RE0 biflanges.) It's not all the time, but on enough tracks to worry me. Now, granted, I've been using these for a few hours at most, but is this the kind of thing that burn in will take care of, or should I EQ it out?
I'm using a Cowon J3, unamped.post #1034 of 10862/24/11 at 6:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 6 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E11K &A3 Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early Impressions) 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 9 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 10 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 11 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear