- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/30/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST TIPS FOR JVC FX500 ? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 7/10/14 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Last October 2014, Audio Technica Singapore informed me about their plan for their new products launch. When we met, i had the chance to test the new ATH-MSR7. Connected it to my iBasso DX90, I was...
Tries so many headphones,but just coming back to my 700. Decided to stay with them and my HiFi M8 simply because I love the portability and the sound is great to me.
-Audio The Nucleus Headphone Amplifier/Preamp “Great Sound for the Masses” By Cesar Gutierrez - Audiophile December 2014 It is always exiting to discover and learn about new companies in...
Background So the technology behind the ear cups are quite interesting. This headphone is marketed towards teenagers for the "Bass Sensation". The headphone has a slider on thhe left ear cup, and...
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones - Page 69post #1021 of 10867/6/10 at 6:08am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1022 of 10867/6/10 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by bobjohns
Victor fx 500 cable made in china?
fake or not?
I think it is pretty obvious yours are fake :(
Where you bought them from? eBay?
post #1023 of 10867/6/10 at 2:49pm
Fake. For sure. And I believe they are not made in China. It should say made in Japan. The real FX-500 and FX-700 are beauties. The wood looks impeccable. You won't find cracks between the plastic and wooden part. They fit seamlessly.post #1024 of 10867/6/10 at 3:14pmpost #1025 of 10867/7/10 at 12:59am
^^No, it is not from ebay. I bought these headphones from the person I know. Are you sure they are fake?
They are of high-quality assembling, the sound is not bad, there is bass. What somewhat worries me is that I don't have the headphones case and it is written on the box: 'Made in Japan', but on the cable written 'China'. http://i49.tinypic.com/2iqcwf6.jpg
Can someone who has the same headphones put here cable photo. As I understand it should be written 'Japan' on it?post #1026 of 10867/7/10 at 1:16am
Yes, it should be written as Japan there. Look at the wood, you really need to see real FX series to know how pretty it is. Yours look shoddy. And one more thing, the FX-500 on the cable should not be bright at all. It should be a darker silver. Read this if you still don't trust me:post #1027 of 10867/18/10 at 9:55ampost #1028 of 10867/18/10 at 11:22amQuote:
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1029 of 10867/27/10 at 6:53am
I was about to buy from seyo-shop when I saw something Russian on their website. Not meaning to be racist but I have trouble trusting anything in the internet in Russian. Is there really Russian on that website or has my internet connection/browser been compromised?Quote:Originally Posted by koonhua90
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1030 of 10867/27/10 at 7:15am
You mean on the language selection part, top right-ish? That's probably just there so that Russian people know how to switch languages. If you switch the language to Russian, you'll see "Select language" in English. It's same for most multilingual websites.
Edited by Ypoknons - 7/27/10 at 7:16ampost #1031 of 10867/27/10 at 8:14amQuote:
The shop is based in Osaka, Japan, I think. I bought my fx-700 from the shop, after seeing Shigzeo's recommendation on touchmyapps.com.post #1032 of 10867/27/10 at 9:56ampost #1033 of 10862/24/11 at 5:36pm
I just got my FX500 from Seyo -- very quick from Japan to NZ. However, I have a question.
Straight out of the box, with decored olives, I'm noticing the bass, yes, but also some harshness on the trebles, with distortion at the top. (It's worse with the stock tips, and with the RE0 biflanges.) It's not all the time, but on enough tracks to worry me. Now, granted, I've been using these for a few hours at most, but is this the kind of thing that burn in will take care of, or should I EQ it out?
I'm using a Cowon J3, unamped.post #1034 of 10862/24/11 at 6:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 28 seconds ago
- › External sound card vs external dac 1 minute ago
- › Make Music Alive !!! SOUNDAWARE A200 Will Show You the Magic !!! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Like new rosewood LCD-2F 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by earfonia
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by BasilFawlty
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Warnings about equipment online purchase scam
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3