- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/30/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST TIPS FOR JVC FX500 ? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 12/29/14 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 6/13/15 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones - Page 69post #1021 of 10867/6/10 at 6:08am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1022 of 10867/6/10 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by bobjohns
Victor fx 500 cable made in china?
fake or not?
I think it is pretty obvious yours are fake :(
Where you bought them from? eBay?
post #1023 of 10867/6/10 at 2:49pm
Fake. For sure. And I believe they are not made in China. It should say made in Japan. The real FX-500 and FX-700 are beauties. The wood looks impeccable. You won't find cracks between the plastic and wooden part. They fit seamlessly.post #1024 of 10867/6/10 at 3:14pmpost #1025 of 10867/7/10 at 12:59am
^^No, it is not from ebay. I bought these headphones from the person I know. Are you sure they are fake?
They are of high-quality assembling, the sound is not bad, there is bass. What somewhat worries me is that I don't have the headphones case and it is written on the box: 'Made in Japan', but on the cable written 'China'. http://i49.tinypic.com/2iqcwf6.jpg
Can someone who has the same headphones put here cable photo. As I understand it should be written 'Japan' on it?post #1026 of 10867/7/10 at 1:16am
Yes, it should be written as Japan there. Look at the wood, you really need to see real FX series to know how pretty it is. Yours look shoddy. And one more thing, the FX-500 on the cable should not be bright at all. It should be a darker silver. Read this if you still don't trust me:post #1027 of 10867/18/10 at 9:55ampost #1028 of 10867/18/10 at 11:22amQuote:
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1029 of 10867/27/10 at 6:53am
I was about to buy from seyo-shop when I saw something Russian on their website. Not meaning to be racist but I have trouble trusting anything in the internet in Russian. Is there really Russian on that website or has my internet connection/browser been compromised?Quote:Originally Posted by koonhua90
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1030 of 10867/27/10 at 7:15am
You mean on the language selection part, top right-ish? That's probably just there so that Russian people know how to switch languages. If you switch the language to Russian, you'll see "Select language" in English. It's same for most multilingual websites.
Edited by Ypoknons - 7/27/10 at 7:16ampost #1031 of 10867/27/10 at 8:14amQuote:
The shop is based in Osaka, Japan, I think. I bought my fx-700 from the shop, after seeing Shigzeo's recommendation on touchmyapps.com.post #1032 of 10867/27/10 at 9:56ampost #1033 of 10862/24/11 at 5:36pm
I just got my FX500 from Seyo -- very quick from Japan to NZ. However, I have a question.
Straight out of the box, with decored olives, I'm noticing the bass, yes, but also some harshness on the trebles, with distortion at the top. (It's worse with the stock tips, and with the RE0 biflanges.) It's not all the time, but on enough tracks to worry me. Now, granted, I've been using these for a few hours at most, but is this the kind of thing that burn in will take care of, or should I EQ it out?
I'm using a Cowon J3, unamped.post #1034 of 10862/24/11 at 6:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 27 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 54 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 (Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › COZOY Astrapi 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 7 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 7 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)