- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/6/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 9/30/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 7/6/10
- productNuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 9/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST TIPS FOR JVC FX500 ? Last post on 12/19/11 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH16 Pro vs UE18 Pro Last post on 3/2/11 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!) Last post on 7/10/14 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread Last post on 9/21/14 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones - Page 69post #1021 of 10867/6/10 at 6:08am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1022 of 10867/6/10 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by bobjohns
Victor fx 500 cable made in china?
fake or not?
I think it is pretty obvious yours are fake :(
Where you bought them from? eBay?
post #1023 of 10867/6/10 at 2:49pm
Fake. For sure. And I believe they are not made in China. It should say made in Japan. The real FX-500 and FX-700 are beauties. The wood looks impeccable. You won't find cracks between the plastic and wooden part. They fit seamlessly.post #1024 of 10867/6/10 at 3:14pmpost #1025 of 10867/7/10 at 12:59am
^^No, it is not from ebay. I bought these headphones from the person I know. Are you sure they are fake?
They are of high-quality assembling, the sound is not bad, there is bass. What somewhat worries me is that I don't have the headphones case and it is written on the box: 'Made in Japan', but on the cable written 'China'. http://i49.tinypic.com/2iqcwf6.jpg
Can someone who has the same headphones put here cable photo. As I understand it should be written 'Japan' on it?post #1026 of 10867/7/10 at 1:16am
Yes, it should be written as Japan there. Look at the wood, you really need to see real FX series to know how pretty it is. Yours look shoddy. And one more thing, the FX-500 on the cable should not be bright at all. It should be a darker silver. Read this if you still don't trust me:post #1027 of 10867/18/10 at 9:55ampost #1028 of 10867/18/10 at 11:22amQuote:
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1029 of 10867/27/10 at 6:53am
I was about to buy from seyo-shop when I saw something Russian on their website. Not meaning to be racist but I have trouble trusting anything in the internet in Russian. Is there really Russian on that website or has my internet connection/browser been compromised?Quote:Originally Posted by koonhua90
The link I gave will be 100% real. Shipped from Japan directly. And I believe the FX-500 price is around 120-150. I wouldn't trust a deal that looks too good, especially the ebay seller in the link.post #1030 of 10867/27/10 at 7:15am
You mean on the language selection part, top right-ish? That's probably just there so that Russian people know how to switch languages. If you switch the language to Russian, you'll see "Select language" in English. It's same for most multilingual websites.
Edited by Ypoknons - 7/27/10 at 7:16ampost #1031 of 10867/27/10 at 8:14amQuote:
The shop is based in Osaka, Japan, I think. I bought my fx-700 from the shop, after seeing Shigzeo's recommendation on touchmyapps.com.post #1032 of 10867/27/10 at 9:56ampost #1033 of 10862/24/11 at 5:36pm
I just got my FX500 from Seyo -- very quick from Japan to NZ. However, I have a question.
Straight out of the box, with decored olives, I'm noticing the bass, yes, but also some harshness on the trebles, with distortion at the top. (It's worse with the stock tips, and with the RE0 biflanges.) It's not all the time, but on enough tracks to worry me. Now, granted, I've been using these for a few hours at most, but is this the kind of thing that burn in will take care of, or should I EQ it out?
I'm using a Cowon J3, unamped.post #1034 of 10862/24/11 at 6:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Victor HP-FX500 Review: World's first Wood Canalphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 37 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Sound Fair 2014 Jakarta Indonesia impression and report on... 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Will this converter work for the fiio x3 coaxial out??? 4 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)