Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Case for Grado headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Case for Grado headphones

post #1 of 36
Thread Starter 
I recently got a set of Grado SR80's and I'm tring to find a case to keep them nice and safe while transporting them. I can't seem to find any quality cases. Does any one know of any?

thank you.
post #2 of 36
a metal lunch box and a t-shirt
post #3 of 36
What about the pizza case you got them with? Not good enough?
post #4 of 36
Thread Starter 
nice! i know there not the best but i can't afford $500 headphones! thanks for nothing ass hats!
post #5 of 36
You are most welcome. BTW, pizza box = the original box, I didn't think that was meant to offend you.
post #6 of 36
Wow, that was blown a bit out of proportion...
post #7 of 36
jeez, that is a nasty thing to say in your second post.

And just think, I had a great idea for you, but now I am not going to tell you .
post #8 of 36
lol at this thread.
post #9 of 36
An ass hat should do well to protect your headphones from damage, and they'll look cool, too.

*for awesome values of "ass hat"
post #10 of 36

Bcase?

I don't know much about these but I have always been interested in buying one: (bcase):

Headphone case for Grado taiwan bcase - eBay (item 110227143844 end time Feb-29-08 20:49:31 PST)
post #11 of 36
Judging by your maturity, your parents bought your headphones for you. Just tell them to buy an expensive case as well.
post #12 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3r2on View Post
nice! i know there not the best but i can't afford $500 headphones! thanks for nothing ass hats!
Hahahahahahahahahhaha. I'm an ass hat? I tried to sincerely help you out, and look at this ridiculousness. Why are there so many immature little kids on this forum these days. The pizza box is the original box the Grado's came with, with the foam inside. Ass hat!
post #13 of 36
You should check out this:

Quality Protective Headphone Bag (Pouch) (Please Choose Size) [CansBag] - $11.99 : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones

This bag is perfect for Grado cans. They ship one free when you purchase your Grados from them. This vendor gets no love around here, probably because they are not a sponsor. Too bad.
post #14 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblepaulz View Post
You should check out this:

Quality Protective Headphone Bag (Pouch) (Please Choose Size) [CansBag] - $11.99 : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones

This bag is perfect for Grado cans. They ship one free when you purchase your Grados from them. This vendor gets no love around here, probably because they are not a sponsor. Too bad.
Let's hope he doesn't call you an ass hat! He's probably been online just looking at how this thread is going, and doesn't have the decency to take back his little jab at my hat!
post #15 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by souperman View Post
Let's hope he doesn't call you an ass hat! He's probably been online just looking at how this thread is going, and doesn't have the decency to take back his little jab at my hat!
I've been called worse, and to my face. Sometimes, an insult should be worn as a badge of honor.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Case for Grado headphones