New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post The Gear You're Bringing to CanJam - Page 2

post #16 of 213
Unless I sell or buy something:

Sources

Exemplar Denon 2900
Lector 0.6T
MacBook Pro

Amps

SP Extreme Platinum
Heed Canamp
FirstWatt F1 (for K1000)
Heed Obelisk (for K1000)

Portable sources and amps

imods (4g and 5.5g)
ipod nano
Denon DCP100
LaRocco PRII (8620)
LaRocco Diablo
Headamp pico
Rockhopper mini^3
MiniBox E+

Headphones

R10
K1000
K340 (headphiled)
HD650
HD600
ATH-ESW9
ER4P/S
post #17 of 213
Set up at my table, and then I'll just bring my amp and hard drive and duet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomana View Post
Unless I sell or buy something:

Sources

Exemplar Denon 2900
Lector 0.6T
MacBook Pro

Amps

SP Extreme Platinum
Heed Canamp
FirstWatt F1 (for K1000)
Heed Obelisk (for K1000)

Portable sources and amps

imods (4g and 5.5g)
ipod nano
Denon DCP100
LaRocco PRII (8620)
LaRocco Diablo
Headamp pico
Rockhopper mini^3

Headphones

R10
K1000
K340 (headphiled)
HD650
HD600
ATH-ESW9
ER4P/S
post #18 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawk View Post
Set up at my table, and then I'll just bring my amp and hard drive and duet.
Okie dokie. Mike, can you do a thread-crossing table reserve?
post #19 of 213
I forgot... I'll also have my Canon Digital Rebel XTi and flash.. so hopefully I'll grab some good shots!
post #20 of 213
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomana View Post
Okie dokie. Mike, can you do a thread-crossing table reserve?
Done
post #21 of 213
Denon DP-59L TT
Channel Islands VPP-1 Phono
Cyrus CD6
Singlepower MPX3
Senn HD-650
post #22 of 213
- Singlepower MPX3 w/ Slam Adapters and a few 6SN7's
- PinkFloyd Modded X-Can V2 w/ a Little Pinkie PSU

- Oritek 4.1 DAC
- Arcam CD73

- AKG K501 w/ APureSound V3 re-cable
- AKG K701 maybe w/ APureSound V3 re-cable
- Ultrasone PROline 2500
- Ultrasone HFI-780

- iModded 4th Gen 60gB iPod Photo
- Revelation Audio 99.999% pure silver cryo IC
- MiniBox-E+
- iBasso D2
post #23 of 213
bose noise canceling headphones.
post #24 of 213
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieo View Post
bose noise canceling headphones.
Why do you need noise cancelling headphones, when you can't hear.
post #25 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by agile_one View Post
Sounds scary, Nate, but should make for some nice night time tube photo ops.

I'll likely bring a mess of portable stuff, a laptop, and mini + Squeezebox Duet for sources, as well as:

K1000 Rig
  • K1000 with Equinox recable by thrice
  • Accuphase DP-77 SACD
  • Accuphase A-20 Class A amp
  • SPL Balanced Volume Control

Amps
  • RSA HR2
  • EarMax Pro Anniversary Edition
  • Rudistor RP 7.1
  • Yamamoto HA-02
  • Grado HPA-2
  • Stax 007Tii

Headphones
  • Senn HD650 with Equinox
  • Sony SA5000
  • AT W2002
  • AT D1000 Digital
  • Grado SR60
  • Shure SE530
  • Stax Omega II mk2

Also some photo gear, and various bits of wire and chewing gum to connect it all together.
Show Off!
post #26 of 213
HD650
HD280

iBasso D2
Headroom Ultra Micro Amp
Headroom Ultra Micro Dac

Dell 1720 with 6,000 Flac Files
IPod Classic 160
post #27 of 213
Thread Starter 
6 tables left.
post #28 of 213
HI All,

I will be bringing a Meridian 808.2 for my source and the new TTVJ Millett 307A headphone amplifier. There will be a variety of headphones to choose from - both balanced and single ended. A Meridian F80 will also be present and some other odds and ends.

I look forward to being there and seeing everyone again!!! Thanks to the CanJam team for putting this together - awesome job.

Todd
Reply
post #29 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
HI All,

I will be bringing a Meridian 808.2 for my source and the new TTVJ Millett 307A headphone amplifier. There will be a variety of headphones to choose from - both balanced and single ended. A Meridian F80 will also be present and some other odds and ends.

I look forward to being there and seeing everyone again!!! Thanks to the CanJam team for putting this together - awesome job.

Todd
Oh my! Hopefully i'll be able to be at CamJam. Really wanna try these Meridians. The meet's gonna be awesome and would be great made it my debut meet ...
post #30 of 213
Depending on packing, etc., I plan to bring some combination hereof:

Sources:

iPod(s)
an awful laptop
Maybe a PCDP if I get one with optical out
DAC1


Amps:

HR Desktop Balanced
HR Desktop Millet(t) Hybrid
Formerly Haunted Pimeta with a coffee stain on top


Cans:

Balanced HD 650
Balanced HF-1
UE-10


I'll also bring the K2 HD sampler because that seemed to go over pretty well at the NYC Meet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: