Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony Announced NWZ-A820 series.....finally 16GB Sony DAP's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony Announced NWZ-A820 series.....finally 16GB Sony DAP's - Page 7

post #91 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by natim9 View Post
Does the new series has an expansion slot?
Not likely. :/
post #92 of 477
That is good news, wait for your reviews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONER1 View Post
Well it appears the new players will start shipping at the beginning of next week. I checked my account and they charged me for my player today. I checked sonystyle and estimated shipping on the new models is 3/17. review coming soon.
post #93 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranon View Post
Not likely. :/
Too bad...waiting for the reviews to decide between the a820 and Zen
post #94 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONER1 View Post
Well it appears the new players will start shipping at the beginning of next week. I checked my account and they charged me for my player today. I checked sonystyle and estimated shipping on the new models is 3/17. review coming soon.
You're talking about the 710 series correct? and not the 820/720 series.
post #95 of 477
post #96 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by natim9 View Post
Too bad...waiting for the reviews to decide between the a820 and Zen
820 is miles better than the Zen, albeit more expensive.
post #97 of 477

728 is available at local BestBuy

I went to BestBuy in Milford, MA, to my supprise, they have stacks of the new Sony NWZ-A728 players selling for $189.99 available in both black in pink. So, just letting everyone know to check the BB if you're planning to pick one up.

I didn't get one. still waiting for 828 . Don't know if I'd using BT, but I want it on my next player. My 616 is doing the fine job now until I can get a hold of a 828
LL
post #98 of 477
That is quite strange! (or lucky depending on how you look at it) I talked to Sleek Audio to ask them about the wireless setup they plan to release and it looks like it won't be BT (at least not at first) due to battery drain issues. Maybe I should be looking at the 729 instead. If there were a 16gb at that BB I would have been VERY jealous...
post #99 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtong View Post
I went to BestBuy in Milford, MA, to my supprise, they have stacks of the new Sony NWZ-A728 players selling for $189.99 available in both black in pink. So, just letting everyone know to check the BB if you're planning to pick one up.

I didn't get one. still waiting for 828 . Don't know if I'd using BT, but I want it on my next player. My 616 is doing the fine job now until I can get a hold of a 828
That is awesome news. I'm not surprised, sonystyle's website said 3/19. Question, the picture was blurry, but if my eyesight is correct, is it $189.99?

SonyStyle.com | Sony | 8GB Walkman® Video MP3 Player

Hopefully the 729 model will be here soon.
post #100 of 477
Yes, but keep in mind that was the 8gb model not the 16...

edit: NVM I didn't read your post very carefully
post #101 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtong View Post
I went to BestBuy in Milford, MA, to my supprise, they have stacks of the new Sony NWZ-A728 players selling for $189.99 available in both black in pink. So, just letting everyone know to check the BB if you're planning to pick one up.

I didn't get one. still waiting for 828 . Don't know if I'd using BT, but I want it on my next player. My 616 is doing the fine job now until I can get a hold of a 828
crap....why did I preorder..???
post #102 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by umgoblue2008 View Post
That is awesome news. I'm not surprised, sonystyle's website said 3/19. Question, the picture was blurry, but if my eyesight is correct, is it $189.99?

SonyStyle.com | Sony | 8GB Walkman® Video MP3 Player

Hopefully the 729 model will be here soon.
Yes, that is the price $189.99. Forgot to mention a tip to save 10% in my previous post. If you planning to pick this one (or anything) @ BB, grab a "Mover Guide" at your local Post Office, in there you'll find a 10% discount coupon, works on almost anything $99 or more. You could get this 728 for around $171, not bad for an 8GB player.

I also saw the silicon skin for the 72x/82x series at BB for $20, only have it in smoke color.

If anyone here get one of these new player, please post your review. I'd like to see reviews from head-fiers.
post #103 of 477
We're getting nothing here in Canada as far as I can see.... Heck we don't even have the a818..... Things just stay the same... Like we're too retarded to get the higher end of the line with most popular brand...
post #104 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtong View Post
Yes, that is the price $189.99. Forgot to mention a tip to save 10% in my previous post. If you planning to pick this one (or anything) @ BB, grab a "Mover Guide" at your local Post Office, in there you'll find a 10% discount coupon, works on almost anything $99 or more. You could get this 728 for around $171, not bad for an 8GB player.

I also saw the silicon skin for the 72x/82x series at BB for $20, only have it in smoke color.

If anyone here get one of these new player, please post your review. I'd like to see reviews from head-fiers.
are you talking about this coupon?

https://moversguide.usps.com/img/cou...clientarea.gif

If i'm not wrong (hope I am) it doesn't mention mp3 DAP players specifically on the coupon.

I am waiting to get the 16 gb model (729)
post #105 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by umgoblue2008 View Post
are you talking about this coupon?

https://moversguide.usps.com/img/cou...clientarea.gif

If i'm not wrong (hope I am) it doesn't mention mp3 DAP players specifically on the coupon.

I am waiting to get the 16 gb model (729)
Not the exact one I was talking about but very similar. I've used it on getting a Samsung T10 before to compare with my Sony.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony Announced NWZ-A820 series.....finally 16GB Sony DAP's