New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post your desktop! - Page 143

post #2131 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post



At first I thought that Windows logo was a nazi sign, silly me.
post #2132 of 2274

 

Been using the same wallpaper for months, so I decided to use a screenshot I took on Skyrim as a wallpaper.

post #2133 of 2274

Thalmor ambassy? smile.gif

post #2134 of 2274

 

I had to go cold turkey and stop messing with my desktop, it was an unhealthy addiction. 

post #2135 of 2274

An appalling lack of pineapples/Tiling WMs around here.

 

post #2136 of 2274

post #2137 of 2274

 

 

 

No scotch......no pineapples.............at least we got fast cars!

post #2138 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

 

 

 

No scotch......no pineapples.............at least we got fast cars!

 

What happened to Lamborghini? The Veneno is phenomenally ugly!

 

Would much rather have the LaFerrari:

 

post #2139 of 2274

post #2140 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritolus View Post

What happened to Lamborghini? The Veneno is phenomenally ugly!

 

Would much rather have the LaFerrari:

 

At the risk of completely derailing this thread: are you smoking crack? The lambo looks killer. Like something Batman would drive if he listened to too much Kanye.

post #2141 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzam6999 View Post

At the risk of completely derailing this thread: are you smoking crack? The lambo looks killer. Like something Batman would drive if he listened to too much Kanye.
Keep kanye out of this and I agree. Most importantly it looks like a real lambo, a something they have failed at making for a long time. Even the aventador is tame compared to the balls-to-the-wall designs of the days it yore
post #2142 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritolus View Post

What happened to Lamborghini? The Veneno is phenomenally ugly!

Would much rather have the LaFerrari:





Ugly gals turn me on too. I know........I'm sick.
post #2143 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post


Ugly gals turn me on too. I know........I'm sick.

 

Heh. Ugly gals need love too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzam6999 View Post

At the risk of completely derailing this thread: are you smoking crack? The lambo looks killer. Like something Batman would drive if he listened to too much Kanye.

 

Are you serious? Not even Bruce Wayne would drive something that gaudy!


Edited by Pritolus - 4/5/13 at 4:59am
post #2144 of 2274

You're right this is less gaudy:

 

wink.gif

post #2145 of 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzam6999 View Post

You're right this is less gaudy:

 

wink.gif

 

I actually think so. Not even kidding redface.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home