New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post your desktop! - Page 126

post #1876 of 2272

Screenshot at 2012-04-19 19:01:07.png

 

I hate my laptop's resolution. Can't wait to get a desktop PC and get rid of it.

post #1877 of 2272

I really love Skrillex and this wallpaper, but it's hard for me to listen to him through some of my headphones as his recording and mixing quality just seems really bad to me, at least to my ears.

 

Desktop

post #1878 of 2272

Untitled.jpg

post #1879 of 2272

Screenshot at 2012-04-19 23:12:28.png

 

Just gave gnome3 a try. It's brilliant. It's a lot easier (for me anyway) than unity.

post #1880 of 2272

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post

I really love Skrillex and this wallpaper, but it's hard for me to listen to him through some of my headphones as his recording and mixing quality just seems really bad to me, at least to my ears.

 

 

 

If you want to hear exactly what he hears, unfortunately you'll need Beats, because that's apparently what he masters with.

post #1881 of 2272

Jeez, I really need a new monitor.

 

late april '12.png

post #1882 of 2272

tn.jpg

 

Mad Men custom made theme... Also have the main theme (A Beautiful Mine - RJD2) as my log on / off music.
 

post #1883 of 2272

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

 

 

If you want to hear exactly what he hears, unfortunately you'll need Beats, because that's apparently what he masters with.

Screen+Shot+2012-01-27+at+10.02.45+PM.pngYO SKRILL DROP IT HARD!!1111

 

I like some of his tunes. The newer album doesn't sound as bad as the scary monsters one. But he defo doesn't polish his tracks with the Beats, he just uses them for some random writing lol. I read somewhere he might even have a small mastering studio in his tour bus.

 

Also the fact that he won three grammys and his main genre is dubstep, is imo quite respectable.

 

Btw I just upgraded my desktop picture:

 

random desktop (Click to show)

krogkerg.png

 

 

 

post #1884 of 2272
480

Making my pc look like a mac is all I can do till I actually get one biggrin.gif
post #1885 of 2272

javascript:void(0)

post #1886 of 2272

A little, little, little, little, little bit of our universe.

(Click to enlarge)

 

I just got an HP ENVY 17, and I've celebrated my acquisition with this tiny picture of a miniscule portion of our universe.  Only the very largest and brightest lights pictured here are actual stars; the rest are but galaxies.  The original image is 17121x10824 and is 253 MB.

post #1887 of 2272

^ Nice space shot.

 

Screen shot 2012-04-29 at 10.10.51 AM.png

 

Lars Von Trier's vision of the end of the world.

post #1888 of 2272

I see some sexy looking images saved to your desktop. tongue.gif

post #1889 of 2272

Artistic expressions!

very_evil_smiley.gif

post #1890 of 2272

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysthanasiac View Post

A little, little, little, little, little bit of our universe.

(Click to enlarge)

 

I just got an HP ENVY 17, and I've celebrated my acquisition with this tiny picture of a miniscule portion of our universe.  Only the very largest and brightest lights pictured here are actual stars; the rest are but galaxies.  The original image is 17121x10824 and is 253 MB.

 

I'm taking Astronomy now and have learned so much about our galaxy and our solar system and it is mind-blowing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home