- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- New Headphones or Amp/DAC to upgrade my sound? Last post on 3/28/14 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR60 Circumaural Mod Last post on 2/15/14 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 2/11/14 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Please help with a shortlist Last post on 1/30/14 at 11:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable and Cheap Circumaural Headphones Last post on 1/24/14 at 11:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
Copper vs silver cables - Page 17
Then that's the forum where you should have made your statement "Based on economics and not ultimate performance. Copper was 'good enough'."
But you didn't. You posted it here. And I didn't say a word about double blind testing. I asked you about the physical properties that would substantiate your statement.
This is an example of what I have been talking about. Someone makes an objective claim, then when that claim is questioned, they try and hide behind the "No DBT" rule.
Can't have it both ways. Either confine your objective statements and claims to the Sound Science forum or expect any objective claims made in these forums to be questioned or otherwise challenged. And as long as blind testing is not brought up, I see no reason why that should be in violation of the DBT rule.
Edited by Steve Eddy - 11/4/13 at 8:19pm
There is no point in stating the obvious, the objectivists feel they are saving us from ourselves and it is their holy mission to bring enlightenment to us poor savages.
- Copper vs silver cables
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 18 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 57 seconds ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Fun, forgiving headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob