Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- have you ever noticed funny smell coming from your little dot amp? Last post on 1/6/11 at 10:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on a new Little-Dot Last post on 10/23/10 at 9:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm. Would Little Dot MK II be an ok amp? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
Sometimes I have a strong desire to start a review with a conclusion, and then explain everything in more details. This time I think I'll follow this urge. So, OPUS#2 from theBit became for me one...
Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! - Page 58post #856 of 12579/11/13 at 9:07am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #857 of 12579/11/13 at 11:46ampost #858 of 12579/16/13 at 1:51pmpost #859 of 12579/16/13 at 4:55pmpost #860 of 125710/17/13 at 10:56ampost #861 of 125710/25/13 at 5:11pmpost #862 of 125710/26/13 at 1:25ampost #863 of 125710/26/13 at 10:28pmpost #864 of 125710/27/13 at 2:17amQuote:
Oh man. I am getting my T1 and doing that right now. I have a series of lighting gels for stage lighting, I'll cut one up and try it.
GREAT idea.post #865 of 125710/27/13 at 2:53am
I took my red plastic from usual A4 paper filing covers: https://www.office365.co.uk/P/211710/Leitz-Standard-Data-Files-Semi-rigid-PVC-Clear-Front-20mm-Title-Strip-A4-Red-Ref-4191-00-25-Pack-25
I cut it so, that circle is 2mm larger than pins-circle and made holes to that plastic so pins go through it and that plastic will "stick" to tube and it doesn`t fall off if removing tube.
If you are crazy tube-roller like I am then it`s great method to mark different tubes for different genres, for example red plastic for rock/metal/progressive/jazz and yellow plastic for EDM/EAM, green plastic for movies/dialogue, orange plastic for classic etc. ;)
Don`t forget to post pics to Aune T1 thread.
Edited by CoiL - 10/27/13 at 2:57ampost #866 of 125711/1/13 at 10:00ampost #867 of 125711/1/13 at 10:37ampost #868 of 125711/1/13 at 10:44ampost #869 of 125711/5/13 at 7:54am
- Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!!
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Listen Impressions and Review 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 4 minutes ago
- › Chicago area Headphone Meet - January 28th 2017 "ChiUniFi" 4 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophile In-ear for 90s rap 4 minutes ago
- › Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen vs soundcard 4 minutes ago
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear