Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- have you ever noticed funny smell coming from your little dot amp? Last post on 1/6/11 at 10:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on a new Little-Dot Last post on 10/23/10 at 9:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm. Would Little Dot MK II be an ok amp? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
- Headphone Impedance
Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! - Page 55
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ultra only has a simple Canon Eos 1100D, rookie dslr, but thanks for the compliment
Really, what happened to your WA2?
I never turn on the heating in my office, the WA2 + 339 heat it up enough after 30 minutes. I might need a Torii for the living room though.
I found this site on google, when I was seeking for pictures about glowing vacuum tubes.
(Im designing a tube emultaion software now.)
Could somebody make some pictures from front perspective about glowing tubes, what I can use in my software?
Thank you in advance!
- Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!!
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Is there threshhold that amplifier must be used regard of impedance? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 7 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 10 minutes ago
- › Beginner audiophile needing help... 11 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 12 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3