Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- have you ever noticed funny smell coming from your little dot amp? Last post on 1/6/11 at 10:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on a new Little-Dot Last post on 10/23/10 at 9:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm. Would Little Dot MK II be an ok amp? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
- Headphone Impedance
Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have plenty of light there! increase the F-stop number to increase your depth of field. Only the second tube is in focus, more tubes more tubes, LOL
Thank you, Wedge. I found these on internet, what do you think?
Thanks for the nice comments (expressions?) :)
Actually the only light comes from a 13 watt fluorescent bulb directed to the room's ceiling to indirectly light the room. It was the long exposure time (with a tripod, naturally) that made it come out so bright.
I narrowed the depth of field intentionally, but I'll certainly take a couple more with the tubes in focus this afternoon when I come back from work to post more glowing tubes :)
@Wedge: I concur with dannie01, that WA5 looks like it came out of a dream.
@dannie01: Those rectifiers look really nice!! I bet they look much better when glowing in a WA6
I always struggling on how to take these kind of good pics like you guys did, anyway the WA2 looks wonderful, the_equalizer.
Thanks Dannie! You just need a tripod (essential) and setup your camera for long exposure time, no flash, and timer-shot; it doesn't really matter if it's after 2 or 10 seconds, it's just so that you don't shake the camera body when pressing the button :)
That's the question. I'm too lazy to grab a tripod for my camera even it can be set to those setting you've just mentioned, thanks anyway.
- Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!!
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2