Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- have you ever noticed funny smell coming from your little dot amp? Last post on 1/6/11 at 10:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on a new Little-Dot Last post on 10/23/10 at 9:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm. Would Little Dot MK II be an ok amp? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
- Headphone Impedance
Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You have plenty of light there! increase the F-stop number to increase your depth of field. Only the second tube is in focus, more tubes more tubes, LOL
Thank you, Wedge. I found these on internet, what do you think?
Thanks for the nice comments (expressions?) :)
Actually the only light comes from a 13 watt fluorescent bulb directed to the room's ceiling to indirectly light the room. It was the long exposure time (with a tripod, naturally) that made it come out so bright.
I narrowed the depth of field intentionally, but I'll certainly take a couple more with the tubes in focus this afternoon when I come back from work to post more glowing tubes :)
@Wedge: I concur with dannie01, that WA5 looks like it came out of a dream.
@dannie01: Those rectifiers look really nice!! I bet they look much better when glowing in a WA6
I always struggling on how to take these kind of good pics like you guys did, anyway the WA2 looks wonderful, the_equalizer.
Thanks Dannie! You just need a tripod (essential) and setup your camera for long exposure time, no flash, and timer-shot; it doesn't really matter if it's after 2 or 10 seconds, it's just so that you don't shake the camera body when pressing the button :)
That's the question. I'm too lazy to grab a tripod for my camera even it can be set to those setting you've just mentioned, thanks anyway.
- Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!!
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 13 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Rotel RCD-1070 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)