Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- have you ever noticed funny smell coming from your little dot amp? Last post on 1/6/11 at 10:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Input signals on Little Dot Mark 2/3 Last post on 12/23/10 at 5:02pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Help me decide on a new Little-Dot Last post on 10/23/10 at 9:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mixamp (DH) + Little dot MK2/3 ... does it works? Last post on 9/5/10 at 1:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DT990 600 ohm. Would Little Dot MK II be an ok amp? Last post on 9/5/10 at 11:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!! - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 12654/25/11 at 6:25pmpost #663 of 12654/25/11 at 6:41pmpost #664 of 12654/25/11 at 6:49pmpost #665 of 12654/25/11 at 7:09pmpost #666 of 12654/26/11 at 2:50am
You have plenty of light there! increase the F-stop number to increase your depth of field. Only the second tube is in focus, more tubes more tubes, LOL
Quote:post #667 of 12654/26/11 at 4:16ampost #668 of 12654/26/11 at 5:02ampost #669 of 12654/26/11 at 5:14amQuote:
Thank you, Wedge. I found these on internet, what do you think?post #670 of 12654/26/11 at 5:20ampost #671 of 12654/26/11 at 5:53amQuote:
Thanks for the nice comments (expressions?) :)
Actually the only light comes from a 13 watt fluorescent bulb directed to the room's ceiling to indirectly light the room. It was the long exposure time (with a tripod, naturally) that made it come out so bright.
I narrowed the depth of field intentionally, but I'll certainly take a couple more with the tubes in focus this afternoon when I come back from work to post more glowing tubes :)
@Wedge: I concur with dannie01, that WA5 looks like it came out of a dream.
@dannie01: Those rectifiers look really nice!! I bet they look much better when glowing in a WA6
cheers!post #672 of 12654/26/11 at 8:58pmpost #673 of 12654/26/11 at 9:34pm
I always struggling on how to take these kind of good pics like you guys did, anyway the WA2 looks wonderful, the_equalizer.
Quote:post #674 of 12654/26/11 at 9:46pm
Thanks Dannie! You just need a tripod (essential) and setup your camera for long exposure time, no flash, and timer-shot; it doesn't really matter if it's after 2 or 10 seconds, it's just so that you don't shake the camera body when pressing the button :)
cheers!post #675 of 12654/26/11 at 9:49pm
That's the question. I'm too lazy to grab a tripod for my camera even it can be set to those setting you've just mentioned, thanks anyway.
- Night Time Shots Of Our Tubes Glowing -- Post Them Here!!
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 10 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 13 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 14 minutes ago
- › Custom cable 14 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 15 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 16 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear