Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.

post #1 of 116
Thread Starter 
Andrea (with your zillion aliases), you'd think a young man in Italy would have better things to do with his time than stalk people on the forums, PM, and via e-mail (like you did with me).

Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned. Discover the beauty of Italy, and step away from the keyboard. My goodness, there must be several restraining orders against you, if your online persona is any indication of what you're really like.

You've said goodbye to me and Head-Fi.org in your e-mails countless times--seriously, I can't guess how many times you've said goodbye and that you were leaving. Please, man, keep your word, and leave Head-Fi.org, as you've promised me so many times.
post #2 of 116
Time to find this person in a parking lot or alley.
post #3 of 116
Oh man, Jude has a creepy stalker groupie.

Glad to not have ever known you, "Andrea".

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ri_GTFO_01.gif

-Ed
post #4 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned.
Jude, no discussing bans on Head-Fi. I'm afraid you're going to have to ban yourself.

In all seriousness, I haven't the slightest clue who Andrea is. I guess that's a good thing?
post #5 of 116
He was banned ages ago irrc.
post #6 of 116
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses? This will prevent repeated attempts at screen names. Usually ISPs that provide dynamic IP addresses will change them only twice a year. At least this would prevent people like Andrea from registering more than twice a year.
post #7 of 116
I remember when i read about the company that made the Xenos line of portable amps going out of business, the first thing i though of was "Andrea's gonna have a heart attack!!" He sure was obsessed with those amps...
post #8 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPodPJ View Post
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses? This will prevent repeated attempts at screen names. Usually ISPs that provide dynamic IP addresses will change them only twice a year. At least this would prevent people like Andrea from registering more than twice a year.
couldn't he circumvent that by going through a remote proxy?
post #9 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPodPJ View Post
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses? This will prevent repeated attempts at screen names. Usually ISPs that provide dynamic IP addresses will change them only twice a year. At least this would prevent people like Andrea from registering more than twice a year.
1. IP's represent routers, not people/specific computers.
2. Forum systems like VB pretty much always have IP tracking/banning built in, standard.
3. It varries by ISP. I can change mine every 24 hours, if I wanted to. Sometimes they are static. Sometimes they are like that. You can't just make a general statement like that.

I hate internet stalkers.
post #10 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPodPJ View Post
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses?
Masking your IP address isn't very difficult, and for a person as determined as Andrea apparently is, such as system would have little effect.

edit: beaten - twice!
post #11 of 116
reminds me of these ppl that are harassing my GF's friend... they constantly email her hate mail, sign in on her AIM/facebook/myspace/etc and try to make her life miserable, prank call her parent's house like 10 times a day, threaten her, follow her in a car, blah blah...

and these are college aged kids... O_O
post #12 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraflit View Post
reminds me of these ppl that are harassing my GF's friend... they constantly email her hate mail, sign in on her AIM/facebook/myspace/etc and try to make her life miserable, prank call her parent's house like 10 times a day, threaten her, follow her in a car, blah blah...

and these are college aged kids... O_O
Why doesn't she change her email address, block them from aim/myspace/facebook, change her aim, have her parents change their phone number, and most importantly, call the police and have them locked up?

Threats are assault in the US, stalking is illegal, too. At the very least, she could get a restraining order, maybe even sue them or put them behind bars.

I was chased by random strangers in a car one night (literally, I sped up, and so did they), and that was scary as hell, so I kind-of know what it's like...
post #13 of 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
Andrea (with your zillion aliases), you'd think a young man in Italy would have better things to do with his time than stalk people on the forums, PM, and via e-mail (like you did with me).

Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned. Discover the beauty of Italy, and step away from the keyboard. My goodness, there must be several restraining orders against you, if your online persona is any indication of what you're really like.

You've said goodbye to me and Head-Fi.org in your e-mails countless times--seriously, I can't guess how many times you've said goodbye and that you were leaving. Please, man, keep your word, and leave Head-Fi.org, as you've promised me so many times.
Sad that this is happening to you. Sad that theres characters like this around. SAD!
post #14 of 116
^i think they already went to the cops, and the cops arent doing anything about it. not even a restraining order or whatever.

she changed her screen names and stuff recently so i think she is good with that. they recently started the prank calls tho... you'd think some 20 year old kids would have better things to do than bother other ppl
post #15 of 116
It's not just Jude he's stalking, it's the entire site. He shows up regularly to troll. Most of the members you see here with "banned" under their name, are him. It's too bad someone hasn't invented an insanity filter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.