YouTube - Quintippio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › News: dual drivers, 5 flanged IEM from Teac
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/29/10
- productTEAC inCore ZE-1000 Hi-Definition In-Ear Stereophones - Matte Blacktagged by System, 10/29/10
Related Forum Threads
- Multi-IEM Review - 340 IEMs compared (Fidue A31s added 08/02/15 p. 1075) Last post on Today at 11:45 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
News: dual drivers, 5 flanged IEM from Teac - Page 2
post #17 of 24
2/13/09 at 1:58am
post #18 of 24
2/13/09 at 2:53am
x2. I don't like those tips because they don't go in deep enough. Looks like they would either fall out or not seal well. Not as well as something that goes in deeper. Plus, wouldn't that make the occlusion effect worse with a shallow seal?
post #19 of 24
5/4/09 at 9:06pm
post #20 of 24
5/4/09 at 9:55pm
post #21 of 24
10/29/10 at 9:59am
post #22 of 24
5/1/13 at 9:18am
post #23 of 24
5/6/13 at 10:54am
Hard to drive. They fit well with the supplied silicones. Nothing special, but I a bit more body than the ADDIEMS. Worth the $70.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- News: dual drivers, 5 flanged IEM from Teac
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3033 Active Users (550 Members and 2483 Guests)
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 48 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 50 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 vs AKG K812 for music production and mixing 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Have you ever met anyone on here who resorts to name calling? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3