Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › New Darkvoice website with product pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Darkvoice website with product pictures - Page 4

post #46 of 120
Damn the new 3322 looks terrible.
post #47 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by squall343 View Post
i took this couple of months ago

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5909/img0349iu3.jpg

without the protectors
Cheers squall343
post #48 of 120
So should I wait to get the 3322 or just buy the 332 now if I am looking to get one of the darkvoice amsp now? Can someone help?
post #49 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volts View Post
So should I wait to get the 3322 or just buy the 332 now if I am looking to get one of the darkvoice amsp now? Can someone help?
New amps are out end of Feb beginning March. Can you wait?

I e-mailed Darkvoice again, they said more info will go up on the site including comparisons between amps, and all the upgrades etc that the se models have been given.
post #50 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.N View Post
New amps are out end of Feb beginning March. Can you wait?

I e-mailed Darkvoice again, they said more info will go up on the site including comparisons between amps, and all the upgrades etc that the se models have been given.
I suppose I could wait. Are you able to get a rough pricing for the new amps?
Hoping they can put up the comparisons soon though....
post #51 of 120
Gosh, am I the only one here, who think the new DV 3322 is actually has better look than the old 332?
post #52 of 120
Hear, hear, Capunk!!!
post #53 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capunk View Post
Gosh, am I the only one here, who think the new DV 3322 is actually has better look than the old 332?
+1
post #54 of 120
+2
post #55 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk3 View Post
The case just looks much better to me, and seems like it has the same glow-behind-the-knob thing going on.
Hmmm, im not so sure which is a big bummer. From the looks of this pic it's just that blue dot that lights up. But it might be misleading.






P.S. Is the actual DV website down for everyone else?
post #56 of 120
I taped my blue-light with some electrical tape. I can't stand it. It's WAY to bright for my listening conditions (in darkness). Nor do I care for it.
post #57 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick20 View Post
I taped my blue-light with some electrical tape. I can't stand it. It's WAY to bright for my listening conditions (in darkness).
Agreed. I need to do something about mine as well...
post #58 of 120
post #59 of 120
I think the new amps look cool! I wonder what the tube complement of the 3322 is...
post #60 of 120
I think, though don't quote me on this, that it uses the same compliment of tubes as the 332. The larger tubes look like 6S19Ps.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › New Darkvoice website with product pictures