or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite Movie Quotes - Page 2

post #16 of 201
YODA (Star Wars):

"Difficult to see; The Dark Side"
post #17 of 201
Not strictly a movie quote, but from a Rowan Atkinson sketch:

"I wouldn't trust either of you to sit the right way on a toilet!!"


/U.
post #18 of 201
Oh man, what was i thinking, i forgot to add the greatest quote of them all to the list...

"I kick ass for the lord!"

Ah, how i love that movie
post #19 of 201
"Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women."

A toast given by Captain Quint in "Jaws"
post #20 of 201
"AK-47, the very best there is, when you absolutely have to kill every mother ******* in the room, accept no substitutes." - Samuel L. Jackson ( Jackie Brown )
post #21 of 201
Apparently none of my favorite quotes are appropriate to share...
post #22 of 201
"'Roads'? Where we're going we don't need 'roads'." -Doc


Dark Helmet: "Who made that man a gunner?"
Major *******: "I did sir, he's my cousin!"
DH: "Who is he?"
Col. Sanders: "He's an *******, sir."
DH: "I know that. What's his name?
CS: "That is his name sir. *******, Major *******"
DH: "And his cousin?"
CS: "He's an ******* too sir. Gunner's Mate First Class Phillip *******"
DH: "How many ******** we got on this ship anyhow?!"
Lots of people: "YO!!"
DH: "I knew it, I'm surrounded by ********."
DH: (puts down mask) "Keep firing, ********!"



Jake: "This mall's got everything."
post #23 of 201
From Apocolypse Now:
Colonel Walter E. Kurtz: I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

A couple of favorites from the Big Lebowski:

The Stranger: Do you have to use so many cuss words? The Dude: What the **** you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: This is not Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
post #24 of 201
The horror, the horror.
post #25 of 201
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyks
Oh man, what was i thinking, i forgot to add the greatest quote of them all to the list...

"I kick ass for the lord!"

Ah, how i love that movie
Heehee! No one will love you like your mother will!

post #26 of 201
"HE DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO **** OR WIND HIS WATCH"
someone said that in "one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

"TODAY FEELS LIKE A GOOD DAY TO DIE"
kiefer sutherland in a movie for the life of me I can't think of the name of at this moment.... you know, the one with julia roberts, kevin bacon, adam baldwin, and that other guy, you know, the fat guy with the black hair, the one where they kill each other and then bring each other back to life, and then they each start having all too real flashbacks of bad things they've done in their lives, come on guys, it's on the tip of my tounge, and I'm usually really good at things like this, you know useless trivia......

since I've been on this board I can proudly say that I've never used a smiley before, but on this rarest of occasions I figured it was appropriate!!!!

it was post 666, get it!!!
post #27 of 201
Quote:
Originally posted by fyrfytrhoges
"HE DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO **** OR WIND HIS WATCH"
someone said that in "one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

"TODAY FEELS LIKE A GOOD DAY TO DIE"
kiefer sutherland in a movie for the life of me I can't think of the name of at this moment.... you know, the one with julia roberts, kevin bacon, adam baldwin, and that other guy, you know, the fat guy with the black hair, the one where they kill each other and then bring each other back to life, and then they each start having all too real flashbacks of bad things they've done in their lives, come on guys, it's on the tip of my tounge, and I'm usually really good at things like this, you know useless trivia......

since I've been on this board I can proudly say that I've never used a smiley before, but on this rarest of occasions I figured it was appropriate!!!!
Flatliners... not if I get to Ann Coulter first!
post #28 of 201
you cheated, you were just trolling out there, waiting for your chance to outsmart me......

sorry, ann is sitting right here with me as I type, I guess I'll have to update my signature!
post #29 of 201
Quote:
Originally posted by fyrfytrhoges
you cheated, you were just trolling out there, waiting for your chance to outsmart me......

sorry, ann is sitting right here with me as I type, I guess I'll have to update my signature!
Ann will dump you for me since my movie trivia knowledge is better!
post #30 of 201
yeah, I noticed that in your profile you have listed movies as one of your interests, well ann is completely turned off by the left wing hollywood agenda and would never be caught with the likes of you, at least that's what she told me anyway......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home