I'm looking for a closed supra-aural headphone price about $200 and less.
- I listen mostly to R&B, Rock, and classical music.
- I wanted a supra-aural because if I'm not mistaken, my ears will be less damaged at prolonged use.
- I wanted a closed one because I do not want to disturb others.
- I also do not want amp because I want it to be portable.
- I want a good quality ones since this will be my first high grade cans. My current Koss Plug has just died.
- Is it advisable to go for active noise canceling cans over a passive one since I heard that the low pitched 'hiss' sound will be audible when you turn on the active noise canceling. This will disturb my listening experience since I listen to classical a lot.