Related Forum Threads
- Please help me choose, before I go insane Last post on 9/6/11 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Happy, and wondering. Last post on 8/19/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which is more fun? Last post on 8/19/11 at 4:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advice, denon d2000 or top tier universal iem? Last post on 8/18/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon d2000 unamped Last post on 9/17/11 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
Headphone Buyer's Guide - Page 24post #346 of 3563/12/10 at 10:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3563/12/10 at 8:47pmYeah, I need help finding a nice pair of headphones for around $50 that has good sound quality, some noise cancellation and is comfortable. I currently purchased a Sony MDR-XB300 for $50 from wal-mart, and I could of picked up the 500 for the same price elsewhere. I'd like to return the XB300 for something better.post #348 of 3563/16/10 at 6:16ampost #349 of 3563/16/10 at 11:29ampost #350 of 3563/25/10 at 12:49pmpost #351 of 3564/3/10 at 6:39ampost #352 of 3564/5/10 at 6:07ampost #353 of 3564/11/10 at 12:51pm
yeeezethis list is oooold. someone needs to clean that up. it hasnt been updated since like.. 2 years or what?
The Headphone Buyers Guide is a great idea, but this is almost useless, since prices and availability are nowhere near accurate.
an update would be nice!
cheerspost #354 of 3565/30/10 at 11:39am
Yeah a lot of great new brands have come out and a lot of headphones have been discontinued. Maybe we should have a new thread for every year or half year? It'd be great if we could have some sort of wiki where opinions can be updated or if something in the manufacturing was changed, possible mods to be done, where to buy replacement parts.post #355 of 3565/31/10 at 1:21pm
- Headphone Buyer's Guide
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Who fixes vintage amps? 2 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress with updated impressions on... 24 seconds ago
- › HM-901 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit lyr question 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 3 minutes ago
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe