Related Forum Threads
- Please help me choose, before I go insane Last post on 9/6/11 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Happy, and wondering. Last post on 8/19/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which is more fun? Last post on 8/19/11 at 4:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advice, denon d2000 or top tier universal iem? Last post on 8/18/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon d2000 unamped Last post on 9/17/11 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Headphone Buyer's Guide - Page 24post #346 of 3563/12/10 at 10:43am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3563/12/10 at 8:47pmYeah, I need help finding a nice pair of headphones for around $50 that has good sound quality, some noise cancellation and is comfortable. I currently purchased a Sony MDR-XB300 for $50 from wal-mart, and I could of picked up the 500 for the same price elsewhere. I'd like to return the XB300 for something better.post #348 of 3563/16/10 at 6:16ampost #349 of 3563/16/10 at 11:29ampost #350 of 3563/25/10 at 12:49pmpost #351 of 3564/3/10 at 6:39ampost #352 of 3564/5/10 at 6:07ampost #353 of 3564/11/10 at 12:51pm
yeeezethis list is oooold. someone needs to clean that up. it hasnt been updated since like.. 2 years or what?
The Headphone Buyers Guide is a great idea, but this is almost useless, since prices and availability are nowhere near accurate.
an update would be nice!
cheerspost #354 of 3565/30/10 at 11:39am
Yeah a lot of great new brands have come out and a lot of headphones have been discontinued. Maybe we should have a new thread for every year or half year? It'd be great if we could have some sort of wiki where opinions can be updated or if something in the manufacturing was changed, possible mods to be done, where to buy replacement parts.post #355 of 3565/31/10 at 1:21pm
- Headphone Buyer's Guide
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 22 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 nice condition 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The New Huawei Honor 6 Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 2 minutes ago
- › need some advise to get my he560 get better 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)