- 6 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Please help me choose, before I go insane Last post on 9/6/11 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Happy, and wondering. Last post on 8/19/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which is more fun? Last post on 8/19/11 at 4:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advice, denon d2000 or top tier universal iem? Last post on 8/18/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon d2000 unamped Last post on 9/17/11 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
I must first and foremost give a large and heartfelt thank you to secondipity for reaching out to me and asking if I would be interested in reviewing some products offered by them. This is...
Headphone Buyer's Guide - Page 24post #346 of 3553/12/10 at 8:47pmYeah, I need help finding a nice pair of headphones for around $50 that has good sound quality, some noise cancellation and is comfortable. I currently purchased a Sony MDR-XB300 for $50 from wal-mart, and I could of picked up the 500 for the same price elsewhere. I'd like to return the XB300 for something better.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3553/16/10 at 6:16ampost #348 of 3553/16/10 at 11:29ampost #349 of 3553/25/10 at 12:49pmpost #350 of 3554/3/10 at 6:39ampost #351 of 3554/5/10 at 6:07ampost #352 of 3554/11/10 at 12:51pm
yeeezethis list is oooold. someone needs to clean that up. it hasnt been updated since like.. 2 years or what?
The Headphone Buyers Guide is a great idea, but this is almost useless, since prices and availability are nowhere near accurate.
an update would be nice!
cheerspost #353 of 3555/30/10 at 11:39am
Yeah a lot of great new brands have come out and a lot of headphones have been discontinued. Maybe we should have a new thread for every year or half year? It'd be great if we could have some sort of wiki where opinions can be updated or if something in the manufacturing was changed, possible mods to be done, where to buy replacement parts.post #354 of 3555/31/10 at 1:21pm
- Headphone Buyer's Guide
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 15 seconds ago
- › poor audio problem with beats studio wireless 46 seconds ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 1 minute ago
- › ELE DAC Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What will the new DX200 look like? Dec 23, new images on page 1. 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 5 minutes ago
- › Wireless headphones/hearphones - what to do? 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse