- 6 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Please help me choose, before I go insane Last post on 9/6/11 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Happy, and wondering. Last post on 8/19/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which is more fun? Last post on 8/19/11 at 4:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need advice, denon d2000 or top tier universal iem? Last post on 8/18/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon d2000 unamped Last post on 9/17/11 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
Headphone Buyer's Guide - Page 24post #346 of 3553/12/10 at 8:47pmYeah, I need help finding a nice pair of headphones for around $50 that has good sound quality, some noise cancellation and is comfortable. I currently purchased a Sony MDR-XB300 for $50 from wal-mart, and I could of picked up the 500 for the same price elsewhere. I'd like to return the XB300 for something better.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 3553/16/10 at 6:16ampost #348 of 3553/16/10 at 11:29ampost #349 of 3553/25/10 at 12:49pmpost #350 of 3554/3/10 at 6:39ampost #351 of 3554/5/10 at 6:07ampost #352 of 3554/11/10 at 12:51pm
yeeezethis list is oooold. someone needs to clean that up. it hasnt been updated since like.. 2 years or what?
The Headphone Buyers Guide is a great idea, but this is almost useless, since prices and availability are nowhere near accurate.
an update would be nice!
cheerspost #353 of 3555/30/10 at 11:39am
Yeah a lot of great new brands have come out and a lot of headphones have been discontinued. Maybe we should have a new thread for every year or half year? It'd be great if we could have some sort of wiki where opinions can be updated or if something in the manufacturing was changed, possible mods to be done, where to buy replacement parts.post #354 of 3555/31/10 at 1:21pm
- Headphone Buyer's Guide
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 11 seconds ago
- › Bricasti M1 DAC impressions. 52 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a pair of 'fun' closed-back headphones under 250$, any... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Westone um 30 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 2 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › who would have known being an audiophile was so tough? Fidelio x2... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)