Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Klipsch ship email
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Klipsch ship email

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Here is the first email notice from Klipsch on new earphone line:
Anyone listen to the Image models yet?




The Klipsch Difference
Merging over 60 years of audio expertise with the latest in comfort technology, our headphones offer the absolute best sound, comfort and fit on the market. Guaranteed.

While competitive designs feature circular-shaped tips that put stress on the ears, our headphones utilize proprietary, oval-shaped Contour Ear Gels that naturally form to your ear canals, minimizing pressure and providing superior noise reduction.

Headphones Launch Special
We're so excited about our new headphones that we're offering a special launch discount to our valued newsletter members. After all, you deserve front row, center stage listening without ever experiencing ear fatigue.
Take $25-$50 off your Klipsch headphones order
Receive free shipping (FedEx ground only)
*Offer expires November 16, 2007


IMAGE
Premium Sound and Style $50 Off + Free Shipping
As the world's smallest, lightest full-range headphones, IMAGE is all about being heard and not felt. In fact, these compact gems are perfect for consumers who typically shy away from in-ear designs for fear of ear fatigue.
True-to-life sound immersion
Unparalleled comfort, amazingly accurate fit
Uniquely small, fashionable design
Exceptional durability
Works with iPods, iPhones and other portable devices

Regular Price: $349
Now $299
Use Coupon Code: HeadphoneLaunch
Offer Expires November 16, 2007



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Custom-2
Rich Audio Performance $50 Off + Free Shipping
Custom-2 lets you connect with your music like never before. Delivering crisp highs, deep lows and everything in-between, these headphones provide optimal listening anytime, anywhere.
Stunning, lifelike audio performance
Secure personalized fit for active lifestyles
Unparalleled comfort
Exceptional durability
Works with iPods, iPhones and other portable devices

Regular Price: $199
Now $149
Use Coupon Code: HeadphoneLaunch
Offer Expires November 16, 2007



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Custom-1
An Intro to Great Sound $25 Off + Free Shipping
Custom-1 headphones affordably bring out the best in your music. In fact, they deliver just the kind of stunningly precise sound that has made Klipsch a legend in the industry.
Precise audio performance
Secure personalized fit for active lifestyles
Unparalleled comfort
Exceptional durability
Works with iPods, iPhones and other portable devices

Regular Price: $129
Now $104
Use Coupon Code: HeadphoneLaunch
Offer Expires November 16, 2007
post #2 of 12
i wonder if they will be all Horn-ey sounding like their speakers??
post #3 of 12
Strange that they did not include the Custom 3.
post #4 of 12
That IMAGe thing looks really good. But it's expensive, wonder how it sound...?
post #5 of 12
Try them for 30-days--no risk, money back guarantee!
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Try them for 30-days--no risk, money back guarantee!
I was waiting for that post Amy. Yes your right, it doesn't hurt to give them a try.BTW have you had a chance to try all four and do you have a favorite? Also, did the team consider waiting till you could release all four, not trying to be a wise guy, just wondered what the process was like when you guys made that decision?

Freeone-j
post #7 of 12
My favorite is by far the Image, but only because I don't like things over my ears. They are so easy to use, and I can barely feel them. The sound is fantastic, IMO, but just shy of the same level as Custom 3.

I'm sure we considered waiting, but we didn't want to miss the holiday season with the 3 models that were done. There are plenty of customers who want the more economical solutions of Custom 1 and 2 (but still sound great, I must add), as well as the supreme comfort solution of Image!

I'm sure most of the guys on here are after the perfect sound, however. I apologize for the wait!
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassos View Post
Here is the first email notice from Klipsch on new earphone line:
Anyone listen to the Image models yet?

Hi,

I am Professor Thump and I am responsible for the Klipsch Headphone Acoustic Design.

Now that these little gems have been let out of the bag. We are starting to get some feedback from users.

Here is one of the first impressions for IMAGE from the Klipsch Forum.

[URL=http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/97457.aspx[/URL]

Who else has heard the new Klipsch IE PM's? I would love your feedback.

Stick it in your ear and let me know what you think...THANKS
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
My favorite is by far the Image, but only because I don't like things over my ears. They are so easy to use, and I can barely feel them. The sound is fantastic, IMO, but just shy of the same level as Custom 3.

I'm sure we considered waiting, but we didn't want to miss the holiday season with the 3 models that were done. There are plenty of customers who want the more economical solutions of Custom 1 and 2 (but still sound great, I must add), as well as the supreme comfort solution of Image!

I'm sure most of the guys on here are after the perfect sound, however. I apologize for the wait!
hey with the utmost respect i find it a little disheartening how you previously said the custom 3 was far and away the better sounding earphones now you say its much closer and in fact your fav are image. i dont know if you have heard the ety er4's but if so how does it compare?

now i realise you wont say the image is worse but honestly what does the range offer and where in the market do they fit...price aside

in other words are the customs 3 driver beaters and is the image that ety smashing phone we all hope to see soon??
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Thump View Post
Hi,

I am Professor Thump and I am responsible for the Klipsch Headphone Acoustic Design.

Now that these little gems have been left out of the bag. We are starting to get some feedback from users.

Here is one of the first impressions for IMAGE from the Klipsch Forum.

[URL=http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/97457.aspx[/URL]

Who else has heard the new Klipsch IE PM's? I would love your feedback.

Stick it in your ear and let me know what you think...THANKS
hi, you need to convince uss to buy your earphones, im very tempted to buy one of the line, and i want you or amy to tell me which one and why
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Try them for 30-days--no risk, money back guarantee!
hello amy, I'm writing from europe and I would like more information about klipsch best models (I think they are image and custom 3): where I can find more informations such as performance, prices, etc?
I'm very curious about "contour ear gels": tell more about them, please, I'm very unsatisfied about ue sf5pro fitting, so I would like to ponder a new purchase (westone um2).
thanks
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx20001 View Post
hey with the utmost respect i find it a little disheartening how you previously said the custom 3 was far and away the better sounding earphones now you say its much closer and in fact your fav are image. i dont know if you have heard the ety er4's but if so how does it compare?
I don't believe I ever said the Custom 3 was "far and away" the better sounding earphone, but they do sound the best, yes. My favorite is the IMAGE, however, because they fit me better, and super comfortable, and I don't like things over my ears--and they still sound great.

It's really going to be a personal preference as to which are right for you.

You can find more information at Klipsch Headphones - IMAGE, Custom-1, Custom-2, Custom-3, or ask us!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Klipsch ship email