Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - Page 1094

post #16396 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFrequency View Post


I'm actually planning on meeting up with friends next week to go and see Dumb & Dumber To! smily_headphones1.gif

Watched the trailer on IMDB and think it looks hilarious smily_headphones1.gif

So, totally looking forward to watching it and will give my rating here to (no pun intended) smily_headphones1.gif

I have been afraid to see it. As when I rewatched Dumb and Dumber I didn´t enjoy it as much. Really have to be in the right mood for these lol.

post #16397 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

That was to sell the movie to the publishers I suppose smily_headphones1.gif. What do they mean with Strong expected WOM. Weapons of mass destruction?

Word of mouth

And lol
post #16398 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutabor View Post
 

 

Leaked slides from Sony Pictures' hack:

 


This is what happens in the land of Henry Ford when you take a supposed artform and turn it into assembly line packaged goods.

 

Then on some rare occasions you get things like an exec who knows his stuff and calls up David Mamet with the simple "I need a film about 2 men". An hour or so later he gets a call back "Can't do it with 2 men. I can do it with 2 men and a bear though"

And you wind up with a little film called "The Edge"

post #16399 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

That was to sell the movie to the publishers I suppose smily_headphones1.gif. What do they mean with Strong expected WOM. Weapons of mass destruction?

So funny smily_headphones1.gif

But tbh, I did initially think it meant "Woman Or Man" smily_headphones1.gif
post #16400 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

I have been afraid to see it. As when I rewatched Dumb and Dumber I didn´t enjoy it as much. Really have to be in the right mood for these lol.

I've not watched the first film but I know it was made quite some time ago between it and the new release so I'm just guessing that the humour is updated/suited for current times, which Im sure it will be just going off the the totally funny trailer smily_headphones1.gif
post #16401 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFrequency View Post


I've not watched the first film but I know it was made quite some time ago between it and the new release so I'm just guessing that the humour is updated/suited for current times, which Im sure it will be just going off the the totally funny trailer smily_headphones1.gif

Well the humour is timeless and on a very primal level so it´s as good/bad  today as it was then lol

post #16402 of 16402
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

Well the humour is timeless and on a very primal level so it´s as good/bad  today as it was then lol

I just hope the humour isn't "dark"!, lol smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched