Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - Page 1056

post #15826 of 17113

Transformers is rockin' the "15%" at RT...that's pretty bad

post #15827 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

Transformers is rockin' the "15%" at RT...that's pretty bad


Michael Bay and Marky Mark. What possible good could come of that?

post #15828 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

Transformers is rockin' the "15%" at RT...that's pretty bad

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 


Michael Bay and Marky Mark. What possible good could come of that?

Who knows, but 15% sounds about right, the movie offers two things, special effects and xPlosions. That's about it... the acting is horrendous [including the voices] this movie more than the others REALLY felt like a Transformers commercial, it was pretty much all one liners, 

 

I'm starting to find that I am a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies, and every Micheal Bay Film reassures that fandom for me a little more

post #15829 of 17113

The Grand Budapest Hotel

 

MV5BMzM5NjUxOTEyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjEyMDM0MDE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

 

9/10. Wes Anderson strikes again with another quirky and touching story.

post #15830 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

 

 

Who knows, but 15% sounds about right, the movie offers two things, special effects and xPlosions. That's about it... the acting is horrendous [including the voices] this movie more than the others REALLY felt like a Transformers commercial, it was pretty much all one liners, 

 

I'm starting to find that I am a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies, and every Micheal Bay Film reassures that fandom for me a little more

Yet in three days it made 80 million USD in revenue. 

 

Nice that more realize how bad Michael Bay are as a movie director lol. You won´t see him like Emmerich actually leading, producing and directing good stuff beside the explosion genre :)

post #15831 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post
 

Yet in three days it made 80 million USD in revenue. 

 

Nice that more realize how bad Michael Bay are as a movie director lol. You won´t see him like Emmerich actually leading, producing and directing good stuff beside the explosion genre :)

Micheal Bay is to movies, what Dr Dre Beats is to headphones :3

post #15832 of 17113
Escape plan:

8/10

Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Caviezel, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. Big names, big movie. Really nice and enjoyable.

post #15833 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

Escape plan:

8/10

Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jim Caviezel, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. Big names, big movie. Really nice and enjoyable.

Watched this with my dad once. I had a lot of fun watching this, and I'm eagerly awaiting their next collaboration. It's fun to see legends revived.

post #15834 of 17113

Escape Plan: 7.8

 

X-Men Days of Future Past: 9.2

 

Transformers 4: 7.0

 

Might update this list later, if I want to add the reason why these movies got the ratitings they got.

post #15835 of 17113
In the theatre to see How to Train Your Dragon 2, about to start. Review after the break.
post #15836 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post

In the theatre to see How to Train Your Dragon 2, about to start. Review after the break.

I applaud the dedication.
post #15837 of 17113

I've never been all that big into the Xmen, so I'm sure I'm in the minority here...this one started off great, I thought...but the 2nd half I found myself looking at my watch and getting annoyed by the time travel aspect. I am really looking forward to the next one, though...the after credits bonus scene was pretty cool. 

 

 

"X-men: Days of Future Past" - 8.0/10

 

 

post #15838 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

I've never been all that big into the Xmen, so I'm sure I'm in the minority here...this one started off great, I thought...but the 2nd half I found myself looking at my watch and getting annoyed by the time travel aspect. I am really looking forward to the next one, though...the after credits bonus scene was pretty cool. 

 

 

"X-men: Days of Future Past" - 8.0/10

 

 

Yea I rather enjoyed it my self 

post #15839 of 17113
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

I applaud the dedication.
You know what they say about things being fresh in your memory.
post #15840 of 17113
RED 2:

8/10 Good movie, very fast paced.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched