Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - Page 936

post #14026 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

Getaway (2013): 

 

8/10

 

Awesome, awesome, awesome. There's a badass Shelby, a heck load of explosions, and gunfights. Need i say more?

 

 

 

 

This got the lowest score on RottenTomatoes that I've ever seen...a 2% lol

 

That being said, it did look like something I'd enjoy based on the preview...but a TWO?? 

post #14027 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post


This got the lowest score on RottenTomatoes that I've ever seen...a 2% lol

That being said, it did look like something I'd enjoy based on the preview...but a TWO?? 

LOL I swear I've seen a 0% on there before.
post #14028 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post


LOL I swear I've seen a 0% on there before.

 

lol, seriously? I need to look for that now..I'm dying to know what movie it is

post #14029 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post


LOL I swear I've seen a 0% on there before.

 

0% 

           :eek:

post #14030 of 16089

Trolls 2....

post #14031 of 16089

Wow, look at em all!

 

http://www.listal.com/list/films-have-0-rotten-tomatoes

 

Staying Alive with John Travolta?? wtf

 

A few of the movies on this list are in my Netflix queue :eek:

 

And I want to go on record that I laughed several times at Bucky Larson dammit lol


Edited by Focker - 9/12/13 at 8:29pm
post #14032 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

Wow, look at em all!

 

http://www.listal.com/list/films-have-0-rotten-tomatoes

 

Staying Alive with John Travolta?? wtf

 

A few of the movies on this list are in my Netflix queue :eek:

 

And I want to go on record that I laughed several times at Bucky Larson dammit lol

 

I never knew there were so many, good work

:beerchug:

post #14033 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMAY408 View Post
 

 

I never knew there were so many, good work

:beerchug:

 

I had no idea either...thankfully most of those films I've never even heard of, but I think I'll delete the two or three that I have in my Netflix queue lol

post #14034 of 16089

This one started off really good but lost a bit of its shine after a while. Great cast, and that's even with an actor that I typically find incredibly annoying - Shia LeBouf. Overall it was entertaining and made for a decent two hours of entertainment. 

 

"The Company You Keep" - 7.9/10

 

 

post #14035 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post


This got the lowest score on RottenTomatoes that I've ever seen...a 2% lol

That being said, it did look like something I'd enjoy based on the preview...but a TWO?? 

I don't trust RottenTomatoes. They gave Hangover 3 a 19%, and that was one my favorite movies of this year biggrin.gif
post #14036 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

 

 

This got the lowest score on RottenTomatoes that I've ever seen...a 2% lol

 

That being said, it did look like something I'd enjoy based on the preview...but a TWO?? 

 

This is a really low score taking into account pretty big amount of reviews ( fresh: 2, rotten: 105).

 

I checked some movies with 0% score, all of them have small amount of reviews because they are old or of limited release.

post #14037 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post
 

 an actor that I typically find incredibly annoying - Shia LeBouf. 

 

You're not the only one! :biggrin:

post #14038 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post
 

 

You're not the only one! :biggrin:

 

He was getting like every damn role for a while it seemed. I just tend to get annoyed by actors who seem to play the same character in every film they're in. The only time I felt he exhibited any range at all was in Lawless. Aside from that, he comes off the same to me whether it's Transformers, Indiana Jones (I was really scared they were going to continue the series with him as the lead!), the 2nd Wall Street movie, etc, etc. 

 

Contrast that with one of his peers, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who I consider one of the most underrated character actors working today. This kid shows a TON of range and I look forward to seeing just about anything he's in. Hesher, Kill Shot, 500 Days of Summer, The DArk Knight Rises, GI Joe....he's a completely different character in every one and he is convincing in every one. 

post #14039 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post


I don't trust RottenTomatoes. They gave Hangover 3 a 19%, and that was one my favorite movies of this year biggrin.gif

 

I know what you mean...there have been times when I really enjoyed a film that rated low. I like how they have a rating from both the critics and the fans, cause comparing the two allows for a better idea of the film than just the critics rating alone, IMO. 

post #14040 of 16089
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutabor View Post
 

 

This is a really low score taking into account pretty big amount of reviews ( fresh: 2, rotten: 105).

 

I checked some movies with 0% score, all of them have small amount of reviews because they are old or of limited release.

 

Looks like he's made sure that every film has at least 10 reviews and he disregarded anything with fewer. I'd probably put the minimum at 20, but at least he's made an effort, you know? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched