Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - Page 789

post #11821 of 15958

Like Training Day? Heh. 

 

They're both great, but Training Day was amazing.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaHat View Post

Watched Training Day for the first time last night, don't know why I haven't seen it before. Great movie. 

Also watched Bad Boys 2 just before that. It was funny, but I just prefer realistic police movies.

post #11822 of 15958

The Grey (2012) - 5/10

post #11823 of 15958
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDobermanxX View Post

The Grey (2012) - 5/10

 

Really? That's it? What do you rate the ending alone?

post #11824 of 15958

That's about what I thought about it, too. It was okay. Maybe 6.5 from me, but it was a let down for sure. 

 

I thought the ending was dumb.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

 

Really? That's it? What do you rate the ending alone?

post #11825 of 15958
Ive kinda been on an older movie thing.......

The Postman 1/10

Please give those 55 minutes of my life back!...... I say 55 minutes because the movie is a whopping 3 hours long and I just couldn't sit through 2 more hours of it. I used to wonder what happened to old Kevin Costner because I enjoyed some of his early films (Dances with wolves, Field of dreams, even Robin Hood - I was a kid okay). I now know the answer. he also directed this film as well as starred in it. No mystery why you don't hear is name in the credits of todays films. .

I kept thinking this movie has to get better, it has to get better. Then I paused and googled it and when I read a review that stated "The first 2 hours were okay, then it went on another hour" I realized it wasn't gunna happen.
post #11826 of 15958
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

That's about what I thought about it, too. It was okay. Maybe 6.5 from me, but it was a let down for sure. 

 

I thought the ending was dumb.

 

 

Well okay for you guys then! tongue.gif

post #11827 of 15958

Starship Troopers - 8/10

The book was so much better. If you have the time really read the book!

 

Dragon Wasps - 5/10

This movie was lame. I was bored and the CGI really sucked. I can't expect too much of a SyFy special but it really sucks compared to movies in theaters.

post #11828 of 15958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora View Post

Starship Troopers - 8/10

The book was so much better. If you have the time really read the book!

 

Dragon Wasps - 5/10

This movie was lame. I was bored and the CGI really sucked. I can't expect too much of a SyFy special but it really sucks compared to movies in theaters.

Highfive brah, it's B-syfy gold. I love the really bad syfy originals; they are just too bad to not be "good"

post #11829 of 15958

Skyfall....10/10

Just awesome cool.gif

post #11830 of 15958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Skyfall....10/10

Just awesome cool.gif

 

Can you believe that Casino Royale was SIX YEARS AGO???? I still think of D.Craig as new to the role, but it's already been over half a decade lol....wtf? 

 

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing it again. 

post #11831 of 15958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

 

Can you believe that Casino Royale was SIX YEARS AGO???? I still think of D.Craig as new to the role, but it's already been over half a decade lol....wtf? 

 

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing it again. 

It is hard to believe it's been that long...but I really like him in the role. I pre-ordered the DVD right after I got done watching it. beerchug.gif

post #11832 of 15958

Watched Primer. 8/10 because I haven't understood it completely, it needs another viewing, or maybe two.

 

One of the most complex movies, it reminds me of Pi.

post #11833 of 15958

^^^Phenomenal film^^^ 10/10 

post #11834 of 15958

Sleepers.jpg

8.5/10 . very good movie. nice material, saddly it still happens.we had a similar case recently in my country and the "attackers" were sentenced to lifetime prison.

very rough though,so dont watch it with your kids.

post #11835 of 15958

Miami Connection (1987)

 

700

 

6/10 as far as 1980's Grindhouse Ninjexploitation films go. It had a few great scenes featuring ninjas riding motorcycles, and a killer 80s soundtrack featuring music about ninjas, doing ninja-type things.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched