Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate The Last Movie You Watched - Page 736

post #11026 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

 

Irreversible is a great movie. I own it on DVD and watch it every couple of years. In many ways Irreversible is a masterpiece. The issue is this movie is wrong on so many levels. The director here is trying to be a tuff-guy and rip you apart with his over-the top themes. I guess the plot is good but the subject matter is so objectionable that to see the movie is irresponsible self-abuse.

 

 

If you value yourself and your mind don't see this.Guard yourself from these subjects. This is by far the most shocking movie I have ever seen by far and I could write a book about shocking movies. This movie is a bad life experience. It is mind warping.

 

Don't see it. You will be glad you didn't see it.


Couldn't have put it better.

post #11027 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

 

Irreversible is a great movie. I own it on DVD and watch it every couple of years. In many ways Irreversible is a masterpiece. The issue is this movie is wrong on so many levels. The director here is trying to be a tuff-guy and rip you apart with his over-the top themes. I guess the plot is good but the subject matter is so objectionable that to see the movie is irresponsible self-abuse.

 

 

If you value yourself and your mind don't see this.Guard yourself from these subjects. This is by far the most shocking movie I have ever seen by far and I could write a book about shocking movies. This movie is a bad life experience. It is mind warping.

 

Don't see it. You will be glad you didn't see it.

I really loved Irréversible, Gaspar Noé the director is one of my favorites. 

 

So A Serbian Film ?/10. I just don't know how I could rate this movie.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Film overall is a pretty horrible nightmare, it's over the top, way over the top. Didn't completely understand the drugs the Doctor was giving him,

that turned him into some homicidal sex freak? There was a ok plot to potentially develop, which it didn't.

No character development, just nothing but a good ole horror story. 

 

 

 

I would not recommend watching it if you're offended easy once again. I also wouldn't recommend watching if you are interested in it, as I was.

There's isn't anything that made it worth it, It didn't really disturb me much, there's a scene that kicks everything off. And I found it so stupid and unrealistic

that it took me out of the movie...

 

Just eh/10 with a shock factor value. I guess.

post #11028 of 15965

The Raid Redemption. Phenomenal movie. Really didn't expect this movie to be this awesome. From Indonesia, the best I watched this year so far. 9.5/10 

post #11029 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

The Raid Redemption. Phenomenal movie. Really didn't expect this movie to be this awesome. From Indonesia, the best I watched this year so far. 9.5/10 

 

 

Glad you enjoyed it....I saw it a couple weeks ago and was pretty blown away. Awesome flick. 

post #11030 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

 

 

Glad you enjoyed it....I saw it a couple weeks ago and was pretty blown away. Awesome flick. 

 

Really unexpected from Indonesia! I saw it after I watched the Expendables 2 and I thought this had more action.

post #11031 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

 

Really unexpected from Indonesia! I saw it after I watched the Expendables 2 and I thought this had more action.

 

had a ton of action, that's for sure...really fun ride. I liked that they threw in some character development later on, as well. 

 

 

Tonight I'm watching this one....will have rating/review later on: 

 

 

UPDATE: Just finished this one...enjoyed it quite a bit! I'd give it an 8.2/10. 


Edited by Focker - 10/1/12 at 11:21pm
post #11032 of 15965

Honestly one of the reasons I'm the most curious is that the first ever showing of this was in my home town as SXSW's film festival. They apparently warned the crowd twice about the graphic nature of the movie. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post


Couldn't have put it better.

 

Gotta see it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

The Raid Redemption. Phenomenal movie. Really didn't expect this movie to be this awesome. From Indonesia, the best I watched this year so far. 9.5/10 

post #11033 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Honestly one of the reasons I'm the most curious is that the first ever showing of this was in my home town as SXSW's film festival. They apparently warned the crowd twice about the graphic nature of the movie. 

 

 

Gotta see it.

 

Maybe the only movie that I saw and wish I didn't. Call me a *****? I don't care.

 

It's really not worth it.

post #11034 of 15965

I read the wiki synopsis of A Serbian Movie and most of me is totally repelled.

 

Another part of me is curious, but I won't honor my curiosity.

 

I already kind of wish I'd never heard of it.

post #11035 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by grokit View Post

I read the wiki synopsis of A Serbian Movie and most of me is totally repelled.

 

Another part of me is curious, but I won't honor my curiosity.

 

I already kind of wish I'd never heard of it.

 

newborn porn!

 

It´s pretty disgusting but at least it´s a new movie idea. You don´t come around these very often :p

post #11036 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqvist View Post

 

newborn porn!

 

 

excuse me oqvist

 

 

 

tongue.gif

post #11037 of 15965

A serbian movie.  WHAT THE ****/10

 

This movie shows us how twisted and ****ed up a person can be.And im talking about the producer of the movie who must be mentally retarded to produce something as disgusting as this.

post #11038 of 15965

So safe to say A Serbian Movie makes the Human Centipede look like a Disney film? 

post #11039 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

So safe to say A Serbian Movie makes the Human Centipede look like a Disney film? 


I actually laughed near the beginning of the human centipede.

 

A Serbian film is to The Human Centipede as Hydrochloric Acid is to water.

post #11040 of 15965
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post


I actually laughed near the beginning of the human centipede.

 

A Serbian film is to The Human Centipede as Hydrochloric Acid is to water.

 

 

How does it compare to something like "Hostel"? That film did a pretty good job of disturbing me...and it usually takes quite a lot to do that...if Serbian Film takes it far beyond that, I'll pass lol. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Rate The Last Movie You Watched