Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › RAY SAMUELS SILVER RAPTOR IS HERE! (PICS added)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RAY SAMUELS SILVER RAPTOR IS HERE! (PICS added) - Page 2

post #16 of 311
And well deserved! How dare you torture us this way, Todd!

post #17 of 311
actually having spent time with both I like the HR-2 better than the raptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMahler View Post
Todd you lucky devil! I'm jealous already. Make sure you tell me that my HR-2 is better even if its not:-)
post #18 of 311
Way to burst poor Todd's bubble!

Don't listen to him, Todd - tubes rule!
post #19 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp11801 View Post
actually having spent time with both I like the HR-2 better than the raptor
who ordered a BK
post #20 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_maher View Post
haha, i am stealing that for future use
post #21 of 311
Thread Starter 
Trust me Sky there is NO bursting this bubble!

. .
post #22 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav View Post
haha, i am stealing that for future use
as am I
post #23 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by trose49 View Post
Trust me Sky there is NO bursting this bubble!

. .
You Go Trose49, glad Ray could finally fulfill your dream amp for you and please do post pics and eval Congrats
post #24 of 311
u suck
post #25 of 311
Can't wait to see what it looks like or these special goodies you speak of.
post #26 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylab View Post
Way to burst poor Todd's bubble!

Don't listen to him, Todd - tubes rule!
actually not trying to burst his bubble at all just one persons opinion, the HR-2 IMHO is Ray's sweet spot along with the sr-71
post #27 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp11801 View Post
actually not trying to burst his bubble at all just one persons opinion, the HR-2 IMHO is Ray's sweet spot along with the sr-71
Not sure what you mean by "sweet spot", but it sounds to me like you haven't heard the B-52. Doesn't get much sweeter than that, IMHO.
post #28 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanger View Post
Not sure what you mean by "sweet spot", but it sounds to me like you haven't heard the B-52. Doesn't get much sweeter than that, IMHO.
actually I have at least 4 different times while I like it , I stand by my statement, sweet spot to me is the point where price, value and sound meet.
ps I am sure ray will pull out all the stops and make the silver raptor and this amp will be visually stunning
post #29 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp11801 View Post
ps I am sure ray will pull out all the stops and make the silver raptor and this amp will be visually stunning
Hoping Ray gets some Sunshine so we can find out once and for all!!!
post #30 of 311
I don't know how many would agree with me on this but I would love to own a chrome Raptor. Imagine the glow off the tubes at night. luscious.

Back to topic, Congrats trose49.... you better get that camera ready or so help me...!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › RAY SAMUELS SILVER RAPTOR IS HERE! (PICS added)