Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Street Fighter 4 announced!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Street Fighter 4 announced!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/17/ca...eet-fighter-4/

Awesome. Any other Street Fighter fans here?
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by akwok View Post
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/17/ca...eet-fighter-4/

Awesome. Any other Street Fighter fans here?
Aww. I was waiting for Super Street Fighter 3 Hyper Turbo Ultimate Black Mach3 Tournament Edition
post #3 of 20
I used to be a street fighter legend in my neighborhood/school. Street Fighter 2 was the GREATEST arcade game ever.
post #4 of 20
wow i was just thinking about how awesome a street fighter 4 would be last night at work.

i love sf2 but sf III is definitely one of my all time fav's. overplayed it on my dreamcast and considering getting an xbox 360 now just bc of xbox live for it
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Kang View Post
I used to be a street fighter legend in my neighborhood/school. Street Fighter 2 was the GREATEST arcade game ever.
I agree that its the most significant arcade game ever. However, my personal favorite is still Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, its a different kind of skill but its insanely fast paced. I also like Street Fighter 3 because of the parry system.
post #6 of 20
it better be at least as good as SFII:CE or forget it.
post #7 of 20
Today shall go down as one of the greatest days in video game history.

Seriously though, SF is one of the best, if not the best ever, video game franchises.
post #8 of 20
Nobody can beat me in Street Fighter II, muahahahahah...

But then I used to play with 11-12yrs old kids though...
post #9 of 20
Yet another chance for me to destroy into dust the worlds most annoying woman.

post #10 of 20
Very cool trailer... but it doesn't answer the question of whether its 3D or not.

I hope they don't further complicate controls as it already is. I wanted to get back into playing SF, starting with SF3, but all them moves and new fighting systems scared me off.
post #11 of 20
First footage of the game, plus interview and discussion.
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by greydragon View Post
Very cool trailer... but it doesn't answer the question of whether its 3D or not.

I hope they don't further complicate controls as it already is. I wanted to get back into playing SF, starting with SF3, but all them moves and new fighting systems scared me off.
It's 3D with 2D gameplay.
post #13 of 20
Street Fighter IV Gameplay Videos news from 1UP.com

Am I the only one who thinks the character designs are ugly? I don't necessarily mind the art style itself, but both of their faces look messed up and their bodies are too bulky. Luckily, the game's only 1-2% done, so hopefully they'll refine things.. a lot.
post #14 of 20
I'm still waiting for the new Battletoads. I've got it preordered at Gamestop.
post #15 of 20
The new trailer left me pretty excited.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Gear-Fi: Non-Audio Gear and Gadgets › Street Fighter 4 announced!