New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

6moons Review of Zu Cables - Page 2

post #16 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
"Don't argue with stupid people: they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Thanks man, I'll be careful not to let that happen . I'm here for fun, not like someone else who is obviously emotionally involved.

I enjoy arguing sometimes in a respectful (ok, semi-respectful at the moment) manner. To me arguing is what you do in a debate team, or a court of law.

This will soon bore me though I suspect.

Meanwhile, I may learn something!
post #17 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenkelby View Post
Yet again with the incorrect allegations.

As I have done previously, I have a challenge which you will either ignore or fail at:

Please show me proof that I believe in cable theories.

Or was that a false assumption?



Further, a question for you:

Are you implying that you believe everything you read on an internet forum if the poster claims to have followed the scientific method?

The ironing is delicious.

When did I say I beleive everything posted on forums? I simply stated that because it is posted on a forum, does not mean it is untrue, like YOU have claimed.

And who mentioned ironing? and why is it delicious?

Unless you meant irony. Which is ironic in itself, since you tried to be a smartass and correct me on my grammar. Yet, cannot form accurate sentences on your own.
post #18 of 63
It was a joke you fool!
post #19 of 63
(JK)

To answer you, I didn't say that you "beleive everything posted on forums", you're wrong again there. Here is where you imply that an internet forum is a trustworthy source of evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnGnome View Post

A internet forum is a type of media, just like books, journals, chatboards, word-of-mouth, TV, etc. All which have previously been avenues for the spreading of finds from scientific research.

The evidence found from the scientific method can be posted on an online forum.

Also, it is illogical to discard evidence purely because of the media type it was provided through.
And congrats on failing my challenge.

Winner!


(JK, again)
post #20 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnGnome View Post
When did I say I beleive everything posted on forums? I simply stated that because it is posted on a forum, does not mean it is untrue, like YOU have claimed.
I didn't accuse you of that, I merely asked if that's how you felt. You obviously do think that the net is a reliable, trustworthy source of information so that answers that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnGnome View Post
And who mentioned ironing? and why is it delicious?

Unless you meant irony. Which is ironic in itself, since you tried to be a smartass and correct me on my grammar. Yet, cannot form accurate sentences on your own.
"Smartass" is offensive, please don't make personal attacks. Please try to control your emotions as you have previously implored others to do.
post #21 of 63
Regarding the review of the Zu cables by 6moons, you can't fault them for their thoroughness. They didn't miss a beat on the description, right down to the packaging.

Quote:
Quality of packing: Each cable shipped in a sealed plastic pouch. RCA plugs protected with individual wrapping.
Reusability of packing: Cardboard box can be reused at least once.
Ease of unpacking/repacking: Very easy, just tear plastic pouches open.
Condition of component received: Flawless.
Completeness of delivery: No issue, six different cables in various sizes and connector types delivered as agreed.
Quality of owner's manual: None.
Website comments: Complete information on burn-in procedure but precious little on cable technology itself.
post #22 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by meat01 View Post
Regarding the review of the Zu cables by 6moons, you can't fault them for their thoroughness. They didn't miss a beat on the description, right down to the packaging.
OT POST!

We're talking about cables here!



I did read the review and liked it. Of course, I don't believe any of it actually happened because I wasn't there to see it.

I have a Zu RCA to mini, about 3 ft. I think and I love it, was going to sell but I'm glad I didn't. Very well made, those same nice locking RCA's that require zero force to insert on the jacks, then you tighten them, and a mini plug with rubber rings around it for grip.

I don't know what it's made from though. Maybe thin silver. It is very flexible though.

If I wasn't making my own cables, I would exclusively buy Zu I think.

Off to bed now.
post #23 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenkelby View Post
vcoheda, they're just angry, bored, frustrated kids man!
Perhaps so, but Six Moons *is* a particularly lousy source of information.

See ya
Steve
post #24 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot View Post
Perhaps so, but Six Moons *is* a particularly lousy source of information.

See ya
Steve
Yeah, I agree with that. Gotta be careful who you trust on the net.
post #25 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshot View Post
Perhaps so, but Six Moons *is* a particularly lousy source of information.

See ya
Steve
I regard it more a source of opinions. I find nothing wrong with that.
I find reading other people's opinions very entertaining and useful as long as I realise they may be opinions of people that don't share my believes and possibly have a different set of "audio-values" than I have.
I hate it when people are trying to convert other people to their believes or ridicule other people for their view (often both).
Believes are just personal hang-ups, not truths.
post #26 of 63
Quote:
If I try and sum it up, all Zu cables tested during the past few weeks clearly belong in the neutral, detailed and faithful category - no question or ambiguity there.
and
Quote:
they are incredible bargains, period
Quoted from the first post, my emphasis - hardly phrased as an opinion, you have to agree.
post #27 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwojciec View Post
Quoted from the first post, my emphasis - hardly phrased as an opinion, you have to agree.
I agree.
But even if it is not phrased as an opinion I look upon it as the personal opinion/view of the reviewer.
The better I get to know the reviewer (by reading his articles and listening to the same equipment he did), the easier it becomes to relate his views to mine. If I know him fairly well I can usually translate his conclusions into something that probably would resemble my own view on the matter.
But I am very aware that the only way to be shure is to listen with my own ears.
post #28 of 63
No matter what your overall impression of 6moons is, it's hard not to argue that they have a real hard-on when it comes to Zu, justified or not. I'm curious how their cables compare Mechnically to BJC, since their lowest low end cables are a bit cheaper.

And holy god did this thread get ugly fast.
post #29 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu View Post
And holy god did this thread get ugly fast.
It's a cable thread. What did you expect?
post #30 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibborando View Post
It's a cable thread. What did you expect?
Well, it usually takes a little longer then two replies for the personal insults to start flying
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: