or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Livewires - California Dreamin' - Page 62

post #916 of 3897

Directions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrederikS|TPU View Post
What is the best impression method? mouth closed, jaw open mouth closed, mouth fully open. I am getting my impressions next week so I would like to know what method that is the most accurate.
Procedure is as follows:

Mouth wide open,
Left leg in air,
Must face south when leg is in the air,
Eyes wide shut,
No coke consumed in the last 12 hrs,
Must wear tight blue underwear,
No sex while taking the impressions,
Mouth closed,
Mouth half open,
Both hands must be placed on hips,
If female, no Tampons are to be used.
If male, head must be shaved.

These must be followed in the order as above for successful impressions.
post #917 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecala View Post
Procedure is as follows:

Must wear tight blue underwear,
No sex while taking the impressions,
Question 1: if I go commando, would that work?
Question 2: no sex at all? or no sex with audiologist?

that pretty much ruins my appointment, I was looking forward to it.
this ruined my life. I'm going to go to my room and cry like a little girl again.
post #918 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 View Post
Question 1: if I go commando, would that work?
Question 2: no sex at all? or no sex with audiologist?
Yes commando is fine as long as tight blue underwear is worn and no sex means with yourself, as both hands must be placed on hips remember. If Audiologist feels the 'Need' to help themseves, this is allowed though.
post #919 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecala View Post
Yes commando is fine as long as tight blue underwear is worn and no sex means with yourself, as both hands must be placed on hips remember. If Audiologist feels the 'Need' to help themseves, this is allowed though.
There goes my plan B...
post #920 of 3897
So, if going commando means no underwear, then tight blue underwear are worn on the head, and the audiologist works through the leg holes to do the impressions?
post #921 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict View Post
So, if going commando means no underwear, then tight blue underwear are worn on the head, and the audiologist works through the leg holes to do the impressions?
I'm confused..
This impression-thingymagigy is a lot more complicated than it should be..
I'm depressed.
post #922 of 3897
Put in two of your fingers and bite them gently.

Let them (the audiologist) do his or her thing, bam done!

Oh yeah, to get the best results, seduce the audiologist, give him or her some wine and a box of chocolates, and yeah!
post #923 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecala View Post
Procedure is as follows:

Mouth wide open,
Left leg in air,
Must face south when leg is in the air,
Eyes wide shut,
No coke consumed in the last 12 hrs,
Must wear tight blue underwear,
No sex while taking the impressions,
Mouth closed,
Mouth half open,
Both hands must be placed on hips,
If female, no Tampons are to be used.
If male, head must be shaved.

These must be followed in the order as above for successful impressions.
Did all of this and my audiologist was distinctly unimpressed. Said he couldn't figure out any of those impressions at all.

So he just did straight ear impressions. And then I was unimpressed...until I got my Livewires, of course!
post #924 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by webbie64 View Post
Did all of this and my audiologist was distinctly unimpressed. Said he couldn't figure out any of those impressions at all.

So he just did straight ear impressions. And then I was unimpressed...until I got my Livewires, of course!
we need EAR impressions??!?! why wasn't I informed?
I stayed up all night trying to make DIY impression of my waist down using silly putty!!
Oh my.. do you think they'll give me refund for all these Used silly putty?
post #925 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecala View Post
Procedure is as follows:

Mouth wide open,
Left leg in air,
Must face south when leg is in the air,
Eyes wide shut,
No coke consumed in the last 12 hrs,
Must wear tight blue underwear,
No sex while taking the impressions,
Mouth closed,
Mouth half open,
Both hands must be placed on hips,
If female, no Tampons are to be used.
If male, head must be shaved.

These must be followed in the order as above for successful impressions.
Haha that post made my day!
post #926 of 3897
This thread just took a turn for the strange...
post #927 of 3897
, guys~ after a 2 - 3 days of testing and using my newly arrived LiveWires. I notice that there's a bad fit with my Right Ear Monitor, along with a bad connection with the connector *gold one* that you connect to ur monitor...there's no sound...if i "rotate" the cable to the certain spot...while i'm adjusting the memory cable....~
The bad fit is recognized as....visible part of the shell...after i properly insert it in my ear...because i see part of shell visible at the "canal" portion of the monitor .
Should i contact John or the support team? through phone?
post #928 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyako View Post
, guys~ after a 2 - 3 days of testing and using my newly arrived LiveWires. I notice that there's a bad fit with my Right Ear Monitor, along with a bad connection with the connector *gold one* that you connect to ur monitor...there's no sound...if i "rotate" the cable to the certain spot...while i'm adjusting the memory cable....~
The bad fit is recognized as....visible part of the shell...after i properly insert it in my ear...because i see part of shell visible at the "canal" portion of the monitor .
Should i contact John or the support team? through phone?
I don't see why you wouldn't contact earpeace?

I don't see a fit issue in your pics, but the connector problem would be something to talk about.
post #929 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipelli View Post
I don't see why you wouldn't contact earpeace?

I don't see a fit issue in your pics, but the connector problem would be something to talk about.
i'll take a picture later on today~ to show a difference between my left and right ear *when the monitor is inserted*
yea i thought abotu contacting them...but i'm wondering if i should get an audiologist to take a look at it first? before i contact EarPeace for an altering?
post #930 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyako View Post
i'll take a picture later on today~ to show a difference between my left and right ear *when the monitor is inserted*
yea i thought abotu contacting them...but i'm wondering if i should get an audiologist to take a look at it first? before i contact EarPeace for an altering?
Does the fit make for a bad seal? Does it hurt you when the monitors are in your ears? I don't think you made that clear in your first post. I don't know what the audiologist would do to help you unless there are issues like I described.

I'd contact ear peace about the bad connector anyway. That needs to be sent back regardless. Might as well get a refit while you are at it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'