or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Livewires - California Dreamin' - Page 191

post #2851 of 3897
Doubtful
post #2852 of 3897
I got my impressions today and send them tomorrow... can't wait for my first custom!
post #2853 of 3897
of course not... they're going to see if they can put the connectors on the cables to they could be installed into the livewires
post #2854 of 3897
I thought they bought the cables in in bulk from a supplier?
post #2855 of 3897
he just cut me off like 10ft of it in 2 parts and attached a 1/8 adapter on 1 end and told me that livewires are going to solder the 2 cables.

Kinda hard to explain, basically he in comparison he gave me 2 parts for like the UE cables where 1 part is the adapter to the breaking part of the Y and other cable is part where it branches off to the ears.
post #2856 of 3897




post #2857 of 3897
nvm ill just a picture once I get it done

i'll post a picture later of the cables even if they can't do it i suppose
post #2858 of 3897
Well I contacted support last night and just got a response and it said that mine were in the lab and they were going to be sent out thursday and they will refund me for the charge of overnight shipping.

Good customer service, I denied the offer to have them refund me for the shipping because I asked for overnight shipping and therefore I will pay for it.

None the less, I am excited for Friday to come.
post #2859 of 3897
Congrats Snicewicz. Glad to hear that they will be on the way shortly. Did they give any explanation as to the delay? They have had my impressions for 11 days - half way through the 3 week turnaround time - and I really don't want to go through the same thing you did.
post #2860 of 3897
Hello all,

Just got my livewires couple of weeks ago after the really long wait. Been listening since a week ago. One word to describe, eargasmic.

Pics and more thoughts later on.

See you.
post #2861 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by vurbul View Post
Hello all,

Just got my livewires couple of weeks ago after the really long wait. Been listening since a week ago. One word to describe, eargasmic.

Pics and more thoughts later one.

See you.
Grats and welcome to Head-fi.

Sorry about your wallet
post #2862 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFDrummer View Post
Congrats Snicewicz. Glad to hear that they will be on the way shortly. Did they give any explanation as to the delay? They have had my impressions for 11 days - half way through the 3 week turnaround time - and I really don't want to go through the same thing you did.
No they didn't have any reason or give any explanation. My guess is they were done for a while and did not send them out, or they forgot about them and rushed them.

Either way with next day they should be here today, correct?
post #2863 of 3897
Well I find myself a little bit disappointed because they did not ship them out yesterday. This is part of the support email I received.

".....I checked with the lab and your Livewires are scheduled to ship out this Thursday to you via FedEx Overnight. ...."

Well today I get an email from FedEx saying they were sent out today.

"This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 08/15/2008."

So instead of receiving them today I get them Monday. It's alright with me but just the fact I was told they were to be shipped yesterday. None the less, I hope they are worth the wait.
post #2864 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicewicz View Post
Well I find myself a little bit disappointed because they did not ship them out yesterday. This is part of the support email I received.

".....I checked with the lab and your Livewires are scheduled to ship out this Thursday to you via FedEx Overnight. ...."

Well today I get an email from FedEx saying they were sent out today.

"This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 08/15/2008."

So instead of receiving them today I get them Monday. It's alright with me but just the fact I was told they were to be shipped yesterday. None the less, I hope they are worth the wait.
Isn't there a song that goes something like... "waiting is the hardest part..."
post #2865 of 3897
I am expecting my livewires to ship late this week. I paid for 2nd Day Air shipping (I am in the continental US). Should I expect shipping confirmation and a tracking number from LiveWires? Or do I need to follow up with them to get that information?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'