Originally Posted by Snicewicz
Thanks for the positive reinforcement Stewart
I am going to give it a short while longer and if nothing happens I will contact them and see what the hell is going on.
Snicewicz - here is some real positive reinforcement:
All this talk about delays had me worried so I emailed ART and here is his reply:
"We have had delays from time to time. All I can say is that right now we are anticipating 3 weeks. I will track, and if there is a delay, I will let you know. However, I will work at getting them to you on time...OK?
Since you are "stateside" I would give them a call and check on them. That seems like a really long time when they are saying that there are no delays. Please let us know what you hear.