or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Livewires - California Dreamin' - Page 164

post #2446 of 3897
Man I can't wait to get mine!!!!
post #2447 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedommedia View Post
Man I can't wait to get mine!!!!
It sounds like you are a player and need your livewires for the gig. You should really call John and state your case to him and maybe get a few strings pulled to speed up the process.

John's buddy in Nashville is the monitor engineer for Toby Keith and is most likely on the road and not in town to take care of business properly. I don't know this for sure but my best guess.

What instrument do you play?
post #2448 of 3897
you guys see the livewires on american idol tonight??? HOTT!

who do you think is going to win.


I think Archuleta
post #2449 of 3897
Well yea, the panelists love Arch.
post #2450 of 3897
i think david cook's got more originality though...his arrangements are uber cool
post #2451 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioAce View Post
It sounds like you are a player and need your livewires for the gig. You should really call John and state your case to him and maybe get a few strings pulled to speed up the process.

John's buddy in Nashville is the monitor engineer for Toby Keith and is most likely on the road and not in town to take care of business properly. I don't know this for sure but my best guess.

What instrument do you play?
I'm a guitarist but I play bass for a guy in Nashville.
post #2452 of 3897
I just emailed John.
I hope I get mine soon. I need them.
post #2453 of 3897
I actually really like the Gold connector now....Tempted to sand Earpeaces DIY job off and buff up, but i think it will look very scraped....

Its chipping on the corners, so maybe its worth a try.

I love that combo actually, it really goes well together, but i didnt want mine to look like hearing aids, but not too bright either, so i went black.

I would love clear with a darker (like shell blue) faceplate....wasnt there word of a darker fp blue sometime ago?

Maybe on the next recase, and a set of black cables, and a set of gold connectored too.

I could just get a SK cable, as i want a new one anyway with gold connectors anyway, but i think they are gonna be costly, and EP's standard replacement gold connectored cables are gonna be much cheaper....

Gah, i hate being 15....i wanna try to hear the difference in cables, and the only cables i use in my good setups are the earphone cables, and the U Control's USB lead haha!

I just dont think i will be able to afford a SK cable, so wont get to test cables out...

If you need a tester (who will pay for shipping to himself, and would love to try an aftermarket cable, and the only one that will fit in my setup is the one you are working on!) let me know SK!

I can dream on!

Matt
post #2454 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluzion View Post
you guys see the livewires on american idol tonight??? HOTT!

who do you think is going to win.


I think Archuleta
Anybody happen to have a screenshot? I really need to be convinced about the connector, it's one of my biggest concerns right now (since I feel the FreQ's are on par with the LW otherwise).
post #2455 of 3897
I wanna see them in use too.

Any vids anywhere?

Last time i looked when everyone was going crazy about it i couldnt find any, even on the site.

Matt

EDIT: Nalth, you will love livewires coming from er6i, all the detail, on par if not better, with great highs, but great bass too!
post #2456 of 3897
I think acrhuleta deserves to win bvecause he has never had anything like this happen to him or will ever have any fame. With david cook, you know he is going to be popular, much more than archuleta, thats why i think archuleta should win tonight. we will seee.
post #2457 of 3897
All this American Idol talk is grossing me out.

Somebody post more pics of their Livewires.
post #2458 of 3897
I need more pics too after the sore loss on penalties in moscow tonight

EDIT: 1,100 Posts!
post #2459 of 3897
I emailed John Diles today and the California team is so nice. They called soon after the email and have taken over my order. I won't be dealing with the Nashville branch now. They were super apologetic and were really eager to get everything on par for me. I'm back in the game.
post #2460 of 3897
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedommedia View Post
I emailed John Diles today and the California team is so nice. They called soon after the email and have taken over my order. I won't be dealing with the Nashville branch now. They were super apologetic and were really eager to get everything on par for me. I'm back in the game.
Yikes, I'm glad I live in California. I'm heading to their Castro Valley offices in person to get a fitting in the next few weeks so that will be a treat. I figure that getting it all done in one place will minimize any fit issues as well as maximize the attention I get since I'm one of the few who can actually pay a visit to their office.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Livewires - California Dreamin'